What's up with the title?

fbdbh

I don't understand that..

There are several trophy lists that have the word "trophy" or "trophies" in the end on PSN.. it means nothing..

Here's an example:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4708-Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Revelator-Trophy

Also, I though the devs said on a tweet or something that they weren't even using the equation that someone was trying to sue them for.. it was probably just someone trying to get some free publicity for themselves as well as some cash-in from nothing (as it happens so much nowadays..).

Sly usually removes the "Trophies" from the list name on here. I'm sure the same will happen here.

That's good, at least!

I did always wonder why Battlefront had "Trophies" in the PSN list but not on here. If only he could remove ": Origins Edition" from Overwatch.

Edited by cjktbl_
  • Like 1

That's good, at least!

I did always wonder why Battlefront had "Trophies" in the PSN list but not on here. If only he could remove ": Origins Edition" from Overwatch.

Well the only version of Overwatch available on consoles is Origins edition, so that's not actually incorrect

Because everyone here hates trophies. Didn't you know that? :awesome:

Aaaah, that makes sense :DDDDDD

Nah, but seriously, why is the word 'trophies' in trophy list so annoying to everyone... I get it's clearer to just have the name, but is it really that critical? :D

(I know I'm probably on the wrong side of the argument since I have profile full of runes :awesome:)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Aaaah, that makes sense :DDDDDD

Nah, but seriously, why is the word 'trophies' in trophy list so annoying to everyone... I get it's clearer to just have the name, but is it really that critical? :D

(I know I'm probably on the wrong side of the argument since I have profile full of runes :awesome:)

Because if you go onto a games trophy page, it appears like "No Man's Sky Trophies Trophies" which is pretty silly.

Han has a pretty good example here: http://psnprofiles.c...evelator-Trophy

Edited by madbuk

Well the only version of Overwatch available on consoles is Origins edition, so that's not actually incorrect

Surely that's the exact case to get rid of an "Editions" subtitle? When there's no other editions, why distinguish?

Well good for you if very few people can read if there's a word like "trophy" in any "rune" of yours :D

But it is surprising once in a while that even the japanese titles add some words in english... so maybe there's a game with the english word "trophy" in your list so every average gamer can read "trophy trophy"?? :huh:xD

But it is surprising once in a while that even the japanese titles add some words in english... so maybe there's a game with the english word "trophy" in your list so every average gamer can read "trophy trophy"?? :huh:xD

They definitely do, but it's usually part of the name =D I don't think they would add the word 'trophy' =D

Some games do add 'trophies' though =D But in weeb game case, it's usually トロフィーセット (trophy set) instead of just 'trophy' =D 

There are some exception like Bullet Girls 2, though.