Outlast 2 delayed until 2017...

loljens

“We had to make a difficult decision recently. After weighing our options we’ve decided to postpone Outlast 2’s release until Q1 of 2017,” the studio wrote. “We want you to know that we listen to your feedback, we see your excitement and we know you care about our work. Our mission as an indie studio is to deliver to you the best, most terrifying, most fulfilling experiences possible. That’s why we’re taking just a little bit more time to make sure our vision for Outlast 2 is in no way compromised and is the experience you deserve.” 

Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/outlast-2-delayed-until-2017-still-promises-to-scare-the-crap-out-of-you/

I understand, but that doesn't make it any less annoying 

It's good to hear they want to get it right before releasing it. Too many games are released now and patched later to the detriment of the fans who purchase on day one.

In a game where the aim is to scare you I can think of nothing worse than finding a glitch, it would completely remove the atmosphere and tension.

Looking forward to trying this one.

I am fine with this game being delayed, I prefer if they worked on the game and released it without a 40gb patch right after. I want to play games where I can put them into my PS4 and just start up the game, ofc I don't count in the small patches like 1-2GB or 600mb.

Edited by null