Sky Sanctuary (and 3 other Sonic tracks) in All Stars Racing Transformed

http://segabits.com/blog/2012/10/04/sky-sanctuary-track-to-appear-in-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed/

Screen-Shot-2012-10-04-at-8.44.07-AM-600x369.png

The micro site for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed has updated, and with the update comes confirmation of a new track: Sky Sanctuary! Sky Sanctuary is, of course, the popular yet brief stage from Sonic & Knuckles in which the player raced towards the Death Egg through floating ruins. Given Transformed relying on flight, this choice makes perfect sense. The Sonic franchise now has four tracks appearing in the game: Death Egg, Seaside Hill, Starlight Carnival and Sky Sanctuary. No word on if we can expect more. Personally, I think four is a good number and the variety is excellent. If they had to add a fifth, I say give us a track from one of the Sonic Adventure games. Red Mountain, Ice Cap or Pyramid Cave would all be great picks. Now I just can’t wait to hear what Richard Jacques has up his sleeve for Sky Sanctuary stage music.

Hell yes, Sky Sanctuary as a race track! I instantly fell in love with this zone the second I heard the music and saw the ending sequence with Sonic running around the collapsing platform as a kid. I loved that they featured that in Generations, as well as awesome music. I wonder what we'll get for Transformed's Sky Sanctuary music, and if we'll get to race across a collapsing platform.