How the hell someone already platinumed it ?

SRKsAashiq

Haven't you seen the news? Some dude paid 1250€ on ebay to get an early review copy. That's probably him. Props for dedication, I guess.

Honestly, I'm both glad and not that it's not as much of a grind as we all expected. On the other hand, it means that after I plat it, a lot of the incentive to play will fall away, and honestly I want to keep playing this game for a long time.

Edited by EmperorElfenSky
  • Like 1

psn- Consolitude

this guy already did it in 2 days even before the game is released. the fck is going on people !!!!!

The guy bought it a while back on ebay, <30 hours play time he got the platinum. When guides are available I'll bet it will take much less time. Thanks to the leaker though I'll not be buying this, instead I'll wait for it on the cheap. Game doesn't seem all that great now which sucks because I was hyped as heck. At least I found out early enough to cancel my amazon pre-order I guess. :(

• Like 4

That actually means this game is overrated as fuck. I mean, it is even hard to plat a regular rpg game in 2 days.

This is what false advertising again. Create hype just like on Crap_Dogs and release a game doesnt meet the expectations.

I heard that "crap.dogs 2 " won't be downgraded lol

Like i said a few hours ago, if someone got U4 platinum in 1 hour why people are amazed? :)

Fastest Achievers
list_1.pngefa635.png Reborns0w0 1 hour, 30 minutes

....You're saying a game is overrated simply because of the length of time it took someone to plat it? I can't even comprehend that logic, or lack thereof.

Not simply because of the length of someone who plat it.

According to devs, the fuel we need to use to operate the aircraft or whatever you call it is really hard to find and that dude said otherwise.

Devs said it would take weeks to reach the center of the universe , dude said it took him 25-30 minutes.

The list and his timestamps just proof that Devs lied.

I still remember how Fallout 4 was supposed to give you 400 hours of gameplay then it turned out " another settlement needs our help" shit.

l mean, plat in 2 days without even a guide. Give me a break.

• Like 3

OnT- Welcome to the internet dude. This happens for most games. And will continue to happen so long as physical copies are sold.

OffT- As I've said in most of these threads;

If you thought this was going to be the Game to end all Games, you were completely mistaken.

The Hype was Never about story, or mechanics. It's ALL about Procedural Generation on a Massive scale.

Trophies have nothing to due with that...

• Like 1

holy crap, how's that even possible? world record is about 4hrs just to beat the game.

with some extra planning in front, it is totally possible to achieve all trophies in UC4 in that small amount of time.

bear in mind that the time for unlocking all trophies does not represent the time of the entire gameplay required for them.

Edited by crisding89

I agree with others, basing this game off the list is dumb. The list is set up so it will basically award you everything as you explore and find stuff. You could finish the trophy list then still spend another hundred hours finding new planets and new things to explore. Just because the game doesn't have retarded grind for a trophy doesn't mean it isn't long.

holy crap, how's that even possible? world record is about 4hrs just to beat the game.

Because it's not. The two top times for the game were people who messed about with multiple games saves and wiping their profiles to get rid of early trophy pops. 100% time is measured as first trophy to last trophy, so it can be manipulated. Edited by ggamer15

For some people that will be their main goal, more power too them. I think for the average gamer, that truly wants to explore and enjoy the game, 60-100 hours. People play games for so many different reasons....trophies, no deaths, speed runs....what ever floats their boat. This guy can stare at his #1 in the world to plat it and....do what the hell he wants I guess.

with some extra planning in front, it is totally possible to achieve all trophies in UC4 in that small amount of time.

bear in mind that the time for unlocking all trophies does not represent the time of the entire gameplay required for them.

"time for unlocking all trophies does not represent the time of the entire gameplay required for them."

What?? wait this isn't sound shapes when you just need to upload to the cloud!

Not simply because of the length of someone who plat it.

According to devs, the fuel we need to use to operate the aircraft or whatever you call it is really hard to find and that dude said otherwise.

Devs said it would take weeks to reach the center of the universe , dude said it took him 25-30 minutes.

The list and his timestamps just proof that Devs lied.

I still remember how Fallout 4 was supposed to give you 400 hours of gameplay then it turned out " another settlement needs our help" shit.

l mean, plat in 2 days without even a guide. Give me a break.

He said it took him 25-30 hours, not minutes. I'm just saying you should wait until the game is out before being as judgemental and instantly writing it off.

Because it's not. The two top times for the game were people who messed about with multiple games saves and wiping their profiles to get rid of early trophy pops. 100% time is measured as first trophy to last trophy, so it can be manipulated.

wow... that sounds like a lot of trouble, especially for a game that will have DLC trophies coming out for it.

So it is a exploring game....just cause the trophies are ridiculous easy doesnt mean the game sucks. Games like this, you can put in infinite of hours because it can be endless. They dont force you on a track. If you play it for just the trophy then yes you can plat it in less than 30hrs. Now go explore the other quadrillion planets for no trophies. For something called.. Fun.