How the hell someone already platinumed it ?

SRKsAashiq

"time for unlocking all trophies does not represent the time of the entire gameplay required for them."

What?? wait this isn't sound shapes when you just need to upload to the cloud!

if you don't understand I will put it this easier way:

the game completed time on psnp tracks the first and the last trophies' time.

however before the first trophy of a certain game is unlocked, one may have already played loads  of hours and get prepared for many trophies' requirements, e.g. kill counts (xx-1 out of xx). When one decides to unlock all trophies he can then play to meet all the requirements.

I learned this from playing Project Diva, just look at the fastest achievers  they played 10+ hours but the time complete is like 1 hour+.

Game is literally a handful of hours that's been confirmed by 6 about to be 7 leakers one of which is on twitch atm. People fell for marketing again.

When and were was this game marketed for it's story or mechanics length?

I'll tell you where. Nowhere, Ever. These people don't know what they were buying. And are morons for saying such.

The Hype is about Procedural Generation, Nothing more...

I still remember how Fallout 4 was supposed to give you 400 hours of gameplay then it turned out " another settlement needs our help" shit.

That is exactly what I said when everyone was freaking about the length. I kept saying "I would rather a solid 20 hours of gameplay than 400 hours of "did I look in this cave that leads absolutely nowhere...it is hard to tell because every fucking cave leads absolutely nowhere"

• Like 1

if you don't understand I will put it this easier way:

the game completed time on psnp tracks the first and the last trophies' time.

however before the first trophy of a certain game is unlocked, one may have already played loads  of hours and get prepared for many trophies' requirements, e.g. kill counts (xx-1 out of xx). When one decides to unlock all trophies he can then play to meet all the requirements.

I learned this from playing Project Diva, just look at the fastest achievers  they played 10+ hours but the time complete is like 1 hour+.

That magic is hard to understand but like someone says "do what the hell he wants" :)

Not simply because of the length of someone who plat it.

According to devs, the fuel we need to use to operate the aircraft or whatever you call it is really hard to find and that dude said otherwise.

Devs said it would take weeks to reach the center of the universe , dude said it took him 25-30 minutes.

The list and his timestamps just proof that Devs lied.

I still remember how Fallout 4 was supposed to give you 400 hours of gameplay then it turned out " another settlement needs our help" shit.

l mean, plat in 2 days without even a guide.give me a break.

100% agree with you!
  • Like 1

Im sure this will be patched so the experience will be atleast 20 hours longer or so.

Ummm... The Developers thought they'd extend the amount of play time in their game by introducing 20 more hours of *grinding???*

What has the world of video games come to?

• Like 1

Ummm... The Developers thought they'd extend the amount of play time in their game by introducing 20 more hours of *grinding???*

What has the world of video games come to?

Lol I think you're misunderstanding it a little bit. You're supposed to be on an adventure, on a quest, do side missions and explore. This material will still drop probably just not be worth as much wich expans your adventure. You'll have to visit more worlds and do lots of side missions. How is this a bad thing lol?

Plus it isn't confirmed it will be patched yet, but since its a pretty broken mechanic I can't see why they wouldn't to be honest..

Create hype just like on Crap_Dogs and release a game doesnt meet the expectations.

Your own fault for getting sucked into the hype. I think Watch Dogs is a fantastic game. I went into it knowing little to nothing about it and had a great time playing it.

People ruin games for themselves before even playing it by trying to find out every single detail about it and building up this idea of a flawless game. The internet has been around for a while now, if you haven't figured out by now to avoid hype, you're a fool. 

I'm not saying developers are at no fault, but by now gamers should take what they say with a pinch of salt. Countless times I see people making the same complaints every year. Some people just don't learn.

Nobody think it's crazy some guy paid 1250 for a game by the way? If he did actually pay that amount.

Nobody think it's crazy some guy paid 1250 for a game by the way? If he did actually pay that amount.

Pretty sure most people do, but it was his own choice to do it. If I had money to throw around for it and had the opportunity to get games early I probably would as well. 

Man the marketing for this was throwing up red flags for me with how little emphasis there was on a goal. Even Minecraft has goals.

People cancelling over the trophy list aren't upset because it's so fast, and theyre not playing the game PURELY for trophies, they're upset because this means the game can potentially run out of major things to show you after less than 30 hours of playing. Unless the list is a REALLY badly put together or shallow list then this could very well be the case. Like sure you can play ANY game more after you've gotten all the trophies but a good list really should show you all the stuff there is to do.

• Like 1

His time to plat doesn't bother me. His 30 hours took him 2 days, it'll take me 2 weeks and he likely rushed it which I won't. The trophies don't bother me either tbh. They look to reward exploration in an exploration game. Sounds sensible to me. What did people want from the trophies anyway? "PING! You made the Kessel run in 12 parsecs!"?

What does worry me about this game is the variation in planets. Is it gonna turn out like skyrim with the same 3 dungeons cut and paste all over the map? I can see that getting boring pretty quickly without a decent story to back it up

• Like 1

Did they even play it? I mean, this is general mechanic that obviously affects your whole voyage, how could they missed it?

I dunno, it seems too unprofessional to be deliberate, maybe procedural code messed it, maybe it's a bug?

All in all, they should deal with it asap because otherwise it's not gonna be good, what's the point of the whole 'space exploration and survival' when you can jump from system to system in a matter of minutes, hour, like going from one whorehouse to another.

Hope to hear from them something on this matter soon, I won't start this until it's resolved.

Edited by Blitz

Did they even play it? I mean, this is general mechanic that obviously affects your whole voyage, how could they missed it?

I dunno, it seems too unprofessional to be deliberate, maybe procedural code messed it, maybe it's a bug?

All in all, they should deal with it asap because otherwise it's not gonna be good, what's the point of the whole 'space exploration and survival' when you can jump from system to system in a matter of minutes, hour, like going from one whorehouse to another.

Hope to hear from them something on this matter soon, I won't start this until it's resolved.

...Wrong thread?

That actually means this game is overrated as fuck. I mean, it is even hard to plat a regular rpg game in 2 days.

This is what false advertising again. Create hype just like on Crap_Dogs and release a game doesnt meet the expectations.

i love how this guys is crying overrated about a game that has zero reviews. who exactly rated it too highly? some people just like to complain about things. its also cool how youve got a more valid opinion of a game that you havent played bro. guy probably argues with a mirror