How the hell someone already platinumed it ?

SRKsAashiq

He still had around 40 hours of gameplay, said some pretty positive stuff about it.

Basically the reason he finished it so fast is because there is an item that is fairly easy to get, but it sells super expensive. He farmed it and upgraded his ship a whole lot wich made it easier to reach the center in a short amount of time. He told Murray and the developers to patch this as the item sells for around 10x as much ad other items and it makes it broken, Im sure this will be patched so the experience will be atleast 20 hours longer or so. Plus its not like the experience is over when you've platted it, the game is huge with tons of stuff to do. Heard stuff about blowing up space stations etc. Rest easy my friend, it will surely be great.

l also read that in game item that makes everything easier. I am just disappointed because l feel like devs lied. We were promised to explore not farm :)

I heard that "crap.dogs 2 " won't be downgraded lol

Like i said a few hours ago, if someone got U4 platinum in 1 hour why people are amazed? :)

Fastest Achievers
list_1.pngefa635.png Reborns0w0 1 hour, 30 minutes

I really dont want to be offtopic but, crap_dogs 2 cant be downgraded because game looks from 2011 anyway :D

About save thing, that dude obviously manipulated game saves. I dont think the other guy did that :)

He said it took him 25-30 hours, not minutes. I'm just saying you should wait until the game is out before being as judgemental and instantly writing it off.

Yup, my bad. Meant hours not minutes so it is still able to ``beat`` the game in 25-30 others. What other things game offer and he hasnt tried yet? Probably things like going to Yoga on GTA V. Fun stuff I mean.

That is exactly what I said when everyone was freaking about the length. I kept saying "I would rather a solid 20 hours of gameplay than 400 hours of "did I look in this cave that leads absolutely nowhere...it is hard to tell because every fucking cave leads absolutely nowhere"

l really think game would be more like `` did l explore that cave `` like you said after first 20-30 hours. What a let down.

Your own fault for getting sucked into the hype. I think Watch Dogs is a fantastic game. I went into it knowing little to nothing about it and had a great time playing it.

People ruin games for themselves before even playing it by trying to find out every single detail about it and building up this idea of a flawless game. The internet has been around for a while now, if you haven't figured out by now to avoid hype, you're a fool. 

I'm not saying developers are at no fault, but by now gamers should take what they say with a pinch of salt. Countless times I see people making the same complaints every year. Some people just don't learn.

Nobody think it's crazy some guy paid 1250 for a game by the way? If he did actually pay that amount.

I didnt get hyped about this game. Most people did. I am just pissed that l feel like l have been told lies.

i love how this guys is crying overrated about a game that has zero reviews. who exactly rated it too highly? some people just like to complain about things. its also cool how youve got a more valid opinion of a game that you havent played bro. guy probably argues with a mirror

Nah, l dont argue with mirror. I usually stare myself in the mirror and touch myself. What l see really turns me on.

I said overrated because of the hype the game has and first to play the game didnt exactly say really nice things about it. To me it is a review.

my thoughts - 

- first i'll say that i do love collecting trophies and lately i'm not just going for any trophy BUT trophies of games i like and enjoy (NO MORE PLANET 51s OR KUNG FU PANDAs)

- when i buy 1st day i usually mean to play it and stick with it from start to finish which means i need to have enough room to install it or delete something i haven't finished

- also i take into consideration that my backlog is huge and i have enough to play which means the game has to be awesome (like transformers FOC) to squeeze into 1st place on my backlog

thing is about no man's sky is that this game should last for a long time, if you want to keep exploring after the plat pops that's fine BUT how long will any of us here will do it or wont just switch to a different game because even though the options are endless i'm pretty sure you'll get the point eventually.

to conclude i'll say that a lot of people are trophy hunters and will plat this game pretty quick and move on to the next resulting in a massive market overflow of people selling the game in about two weeks to get their "investment" back as long as this game is worth something and that is the reason i decided not to buy it first day

• Like 1

I don't think i am adding anything new here but so what if he got the trophies in 2 days?  The game itself (as i understand it) is so stupidly large that it will never be fully explored.  Can you imagine the uproar if the trophies were linked to covering a % of universe, or something that would take a long time???

I love trophies, but for me what's more important is game play (i'm still not sure if this game is for me).  If i get all the trophies but the game is fun AND there is still stuff for me to do i will continue to play it

• Like 1

Im just saying that given the fact that it takes 2 days (without a guide) to finish it it's not worth the day 1 purchase and even if the game is super fun youll be able to get it cheaper in no time since a lot of people will lose interest after platting it, that goes for every game not just no mans sky

He told Murray and the developers to patch this as the item sells for around 10x as much ad other items and it makes it broken, Im sure this will be patched 

So he gets the platinum and then makes it harder for everyone else, what an absolute c***

Edited by Adzer2

Im just saying that given the fact that it takes 2 days (without a guide) to finish it it's not worth the day 1 purchase and even if the game is super fun youll be able to get it cheaper in no time since a lot of people will lose interest after platting it, that goes for every game not just no mans sky

the reason i probably won't get this day one is that i still haven't seen enough information on exactly what you do (i know its probably out there now)

I have a huge backlog and would probably only buy day one games if they were online/coop based (to play with friends) or if its really high on my wish list.

This game is definitely going to split the community and guarantee there will be people you play it, plat it, sell it - and those that will continue to try to reach the centre of the Universe

Who cares? Just wait until some reviews or opinions from people you trust.

This whole conversation can be summed up with an advice that isn't new: DO NOT PREORDER!

If the game turns out to be awesome, good for you. If not, you are dissapointed and pissed about paying so much money.

I mean seriously, think about your best and beloved games.

How many of these did you preorder? Aren't the best ones you discover over time or maybe you read about somewhere?

Sure there are exceptions like GTA for many of you but preordering is almost never worth the hype. I am excited for No Man's Sky

but I didn't preorder as I want to wait how it turns out, since the concept can be awesome as f*ck or absolutely blow.

Too many overhyped games turned out to be crap (especially in this generation), so just wait until the release or even better, until the price dropped to ~ 30 bucks.

Edited by Gommes_
  • Like 2

For me, the game wins over getting a platinum and usually I platinum games I simply like as to get the most out of them (I feel). However, I do feel a bit underwhelmed that a game that is supposed to be so vast is done in two days. Even with an item which makes is a lot easier, it's still way too fast. I would have prefered more time consuming trophies that are directly related to exploring, not farming. Question is though

If it's completed in such a short amount of time, is there not much to explore? Or are the completion trophies simply not hard on people and accessilby in very early stages of exploration?

I think the game is going to be as long and vast as your own imagination and interest in outer space. So apparently some people have very little of either.

It won't be. It'll probably only take a few hours before you start seeing repeated assets, if that, and then you're simply going to 'new' planets with the same assets in different locations than before. One of the leaked screenshots shows 3 planets that look identical right next to each other.

It won't be. It'll probably only take a few hours before you start seeing repeated assets, if that, and then you're simply going to 'new' planets with the same assets in different locations than before. One of the leaked screenshots shows 3 planets that look identical right next to each other.

and?  Minecraft looks always the same aswell..... still you can play it for hours with exploring .....

I dont get the hate just because it gets hyped .   If it is not a game for you , dont play it !  (YOU is not meant to madbuk ,... just for ppl that try to make a game bad that is not released ...)

That's where imagination comes in. Flying through space with hundreds of different of planets is currently an unexplored market. Even if I will see repeated assets after 10 hours, I'll still have a ton of fun. Mario 1 has repeated assets and I love every level of it. 

People's ridiculous hype for this will be the game's undoing - not the game itself. 

• Like 1