Online trophies boostable?

NickMeister77

I wouldn't post this if I didn't know for sure, but are these online trophies actually boostable via friend hacking/tracing?: Hackification, Piggyback, Stealth Cookie, Traced.

I asked a friend to help me boost some of these trophies, he ensured me that he had already helped other friends and it worked, but for some reason when he helped me I didn't get any of the trophies. I looked online to check if the trophies are boostable and just found so many mixed statements so I decided to post here. Can anyone confirm if these trophies are actually boostable and if so, how to do it exactly? Thank you very much.

I wouldn't post this if I didn't know for sure, but are these online trophies actually boostable via friend hacking/tracing?: Hackification, Piggyback, Stealth Cookie, Traced.

I asked a friend to help me boost some of these trophies, he ensured me that he had already helped other friends and it worked, but for some reason when he helped me I didn't get any of the trophies. I looked online to check if the trophies are boostable and just found so many mixed statements so I decided to post here. Can anyone confirm if these trophies are actually boostable and if so, how to do it exactly? Thank you very much.

I remember not being able to find a definite answer to this question when I was playing the game, so I tried boosting Traced (the last one I needed for plat) and it worked.

EDIT: Now that I've read my post it seems that what I'm trying to say isn't quite clear. I only boosted Traced and it worked, don't know about other trophies but I think they're not bootsable.

Edited by Harsly

Only Traced is boostable but the other trophies are easy enough that boosting isn't necessary. For hacking, find out of the way places like high lofts, dumpsters, dump trucks, cars, etc. where you can't be found. Most people give up trying to find you after the first minute or so. DON'T run around - that's a dead giveaway.

There are plenty of people still playing too so you'll find plenty of candidates to hack.

Good luck!