Rock Band 4 Locked In trophy glitch/ help?

KingJustin-V

Ever since the new update people have been saying you can't get any SP awards in "Play A Show". So I tried playing tour mode with my other 2 friend. Me on the drums, one of my friends on the mic, and the other on the bass(all on easy). We played a 5 song setlist and gotten 5 Full Streak awards but no trophy popped. We then opt into encore and even gotten a Full Streak award again making it 6 in total but still no trophy popped after that.. I have looked more inforamtion up on this trophy but they're all from before the feb update where you could get awards in "Play A Show" mode. If anyone has any solution please comment

I haven't heard of this happening but if you are positive that you got 5 consecutive Full Streak awards (and that they popped up on screen and in the results menu after the song,) then try doing what I did:

I picked a four song setlist (with encore) playing medium bass while a friend did medium guitar. We verified that the award popped during each song before moving on (typically happened around 3 quarters of the way through a song, give or take a bit,) and the trophy unlocked no problem upon concluding the set. If the award doesn't pop during a song and you restart from the beginning and try to earn it again, that should be fine, just be sure that the award does show up (not just that all of you get 100%, but that you physically see the notification.) If you pick a song that is too short, like the Stephen Colbert song or perhaps The Hockey Theme, that may jeopardize you unlocking the award, so make sure you are picking normal songs of at least ~2 minutes in length.

I'm speculating here, but easy mode may not give enough consecutive note streak to unlock the award, especially on short or medium length songs. Medium difficulty seems a safer bet.

I did this in June sometime, well after the update.

You can't get Locked In or Stage Presents in play a show anymore because awards were taken out. this is confirmed.

If you have more questions feel free to PM me, or check out my full trophy guide on this site :)

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard of this happening but if you are positive that you got 5 consecutive Full Streak awards (and that they popped up on screen and in the results menu after the song,) then try doing what I did:

I picked a four song setlist (with encore) playing medium bass while a friend did medium guitar. We verified that the award popped during each song before moving on (typically happened around 3 quarters of the way through a song, give or take a bit,) and the trophy unlocked no problem upon concluding the set. If the award doesn't pop during a song and you restart from the beginning and try to earn it again, that should be fine, just be sure that the award does show up (not just that all of you get 100%, but that you physically see the notification.) If you pick a song that is too short, like the Stephen Colbert song or perhaps The Hockey Theme, that may jeopardize you unlocking the award, so make sure you are picking normal songs of at least ~2 minutes in length.

I'm speculating here, but easy mode may not give enough consecutive note streak to unlock the award, especially on short or medium length songs. Medium difficulty seems a safer bet.

I did this in June sometime, well after the update.

You can't get Locked In or Stage Presents in play a show anymore because awards were taken out. this is confirmed.

If you have more questions feel free to PM me, or check out my full trophy guide on this site :)

Forgot to tell you this method worked and I finally gotten my plat couple days ago after unlocking this trophy thank you so much!  :D

• Like 1