Mass Effect 1 on PS3 to have improved graphics, stability, and trophies

Lady Lilith

http://www.examiner.com/article/graphics-developer-and-trophy-details-revealed-for-mass-effect-1-on-ps3

Ryan Warden today revealed a few new details in regards to the Playstation 3 version of Mass Effect 1. The External Producer on the Mass Effect franchise talked a little bit about the developer, graphics and trophies for the role-playing video game. You can check out some screens from the PC and Xbox 360 versions of the first Mass Effect title in the slideshow at the top of this article and the details below (via Twitter):

On the developer of the Playstation 3 version of Mass Effect 1:

View slideshow: Graphics, developer and trophy details revealed for Mass Effect 1 on PS3

Yeah, we're working closely with Edge of Reality for ME1 PS3. Performance feels really good overall

Graphics improvements

• It's... a port. ME1 engine with ME2 PS3 touch-ups

• Some things (including, but not limited to: texture popping, overall performance) are improved on the PS3

Trophy support:

Yep, ME1 PS3 has trophy support.

Mass Effect will be released for the Playstation 3 in North America as a part of the Mass Effect Trilogy and as a standalone title on the Playstation Store. You can pre-order the collection in the following link: Mass Effect Trilogy

Sounds good.

• Like 2