messages android

Evil_Joker88

Hi @ all,

since a few days i'm using sony's official messages app on my mobile phone (Sony Xperia Z2) and i have way to often problems...

sometimes i can't send new messages... regardless of my mobile connection (which is even faster than my wifi at home :D ) nor wifi...

I'm playing Dragon's Crown now on Vita, can't read messages on my ps3 so i thought using my mobile device could help... sadly i have to copy and paste 1 of 2 messages right now :(

If you have problems with message not being sent, pressing re-send once or twice should send it.

And sometimes, it actually is sent even if app says it's not.

Have this happened as well. Even when I saw the message, I tried sending it again and it worked. Though, the current app they updated sucks ass because of this where while I was playing a boosting session of Guilty Gear XRD Revelator with a partner, the app kept on crashing for no damn reason where that's another reason on why Sony keeps on getting worse for a number of things I found about them that they have to make a separate app for messaging like Facebook, but this app is a piece of shit so far.

If you have problems with message not being sent, pressing re-send once or twice should send it.

That is right. BUT i wonder why is the app so damn worse... it annoys me that i have to wait a few seconds after every message i want to sent if it really is sent :(

• Like 1

True, this is pretty irritating. Sometimes I think it didn't send the message and I want to re-send it but already get a reply before I was even able to re-send it :P. The switch between the regular PS app and this one for sending messages was a real downgrade. They should fix this mess.

• Like 1

That is right. BUT i wonder why is the app so damn worse... it annoys me that i have to wait a few seconds after every message i want to sent if it really is sent :(

I know this is silly to say since your phone is "Sony" too and should work in harmony, but maybe it is your phone.

I personally have no such issues with my LG using the App.

I even use the app with Bluestack on PC and it works perfectly.

It could even be other apps interfering with it.

• 10 months later...
14 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

You lie!

Though on the off chance you're not..... Link? :D

Just type in Persona 5 IM on google play because I'm too lazy to write the link.

23 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Persona IM as messenger?!

Me wants, link, right now =D

Dude, another one was asking me for the link. I'm too lazy to tell you the link so just type in Persona 5 IM on google play.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gamesareify said:

Just type in Persona 5 IM on google play because I'm too lazy to write the link.

Dude, another one was asking me for the link. I'm too lazy to tell you the link so just type in Persona 5 IM on google play.

You weren't lieing, my God it's beautiful. 

You have my sincerest apologizes! 

Massive respect for bringing this to our attention! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1