This game sucks

This is so weird. I seem literally to be the ONLY person who has had this problem.

Maybe it will subside. In fact, only at the first boss have I had any trouble.

Guess you're not a fan of Shantae, huh? :/

On the contrary - if the game works, I'll be a BIG fan. I love playing it (excepting, of course, the craziness of the first boss).

• 6 months later...
Image may contain: one or more people
Just to show you that I had no troubles with the game, and also to shamelessly plug that I finally got a Facebook page for my new account so I can upload screenshots from my PS4, finally. ^_^

Also, I'm sorry the game is giving you issues, star_crunch. I only had it crash a couple of times when I did something ridiculous. Hope you feel better. :( (Also, I apologize for the white space - I have no idea why but when I press Enter...
This happens. :(
Edited by NebbyLunala

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2017 at 0:21 PM, NebbyLunala said:
Image may contain: one or more people
Just to show you that I had no troubles with the game, and also to shamelessly plug that I finally got a Facebook page for my new account so I can upload screenshots from my PS4, finally. ^_^

(Also, I apologize for the white space - I have no idea why but when I press Enter...
This happens. :(

See? You just never know. Sometimes, things that work well for one person just completely blow up for another one. xD

I'm glad you liked it. Truth be told, I liked it, too. I never experienced a crash again after the first boss. I don't know what the hell happened. I must have had a perfect storm of stuff that the game just didn't like (seems to be my life - see my recent thread in the Salt and Sanctuary (Vita) forum.

• Like 1

Sorry that karma hates you, some people have good lives and some... well, less than perfect. :)

I never experienced anything bad happening while playing Risky's Revenge and I even managed to get all the speed run trophies out of the way. All I have to do is win the final battle without touching a single potion, which is mostly skill - you have to dodge its attacks and NOT. GET. HIT. (Which is impossible when it turns into a genie mermaid, I suck at Touhou. xD)