"Forever Besties" Question

UberniXi

So, on my first play through I got both Jude and Milla to 10 hearts and I finished all character episodes, including the bonus episode. Because I finished Jude's and Milla's, I also went and collected their "rewards" when you finish the story and have them at 10 hearts. When I began my New Game+ play through, I didn't bother with the character stories because I just wanted to get the remaining few hearts for the rest of my party. I carried over affinity, and most of my other characters were at about 8 hearts, so I didn't think I'd need that much more to get 10 hearts for all of them. I  didn't read in advance for this trophy that you have to have 10 hearts with every character AND finish every character story.

I can do everybody's story except for Milla, as I missed her first two episodes. But, since I finished it in my first play through and I also carried over my cosmetics, do you think the game will register her story as already being completed? Milla gives you a special outfit for her story that was already in my inventory when I carried it over to New Game +. The descriptions for the trophies are sort of vague, and the road map I looked at here didn't specify whether it all has to be done at one time or what the deal is. If anybody can shed some light on this, that would be great. :)

Edited by UberniXi

Probably. The game registers which trophies you have unlocked to give your NG+ grade, so maybe you will not need Milla's story since you are already carrying over data from your 1st playthough.

I suppose that time will tell. I've just got Muzet's to finish at this point. I do have an old save before I started New Game + if all else fails, that would just be mighty tedious. 

Has to all be done in the same playthrough as it's ticking them off for that playthrough for the final Bonus Episode to get unlocked since it's one long storyline.

Doing it in two different playthroughs worked for me as I've now found out. Apparently splitting it up works. I re-did Jude's story just to be absolutely sure, and I did complete Milla's story again as well, even though I missed some parts in the episode. Even though I missed the first two chapters of Milla's episode, I was also able to get her reward when I finished it, which I found a bit odd.

I also didn't need to complete the bonus episode again in order to get the trophy. So, it seemed that it was okay for me to get Milla/Jude to full affinity and finish their stories in one play through, and carry it all over and complete the rest of the characters in a second game. The titles also carry over automatically, and I wonder if that has something to do with it as well. 

Hopefully this explanation makes sense to people who had the same issue I did. :huh: 

Edited by UberniXi

• 1 year later...