Born To Spell Trophy - Easy Way Glitch (please confirm!)

Sicho

Hey there,

I might have just found a glitch to get the Born to Spell trophy (the grindiest one in the game) very, very fast.

In my game, I spelled the word XERO and this caused the game to glitch, adding a lots of words per second to your word count.

I tried this in several levels and it worked every time. My stats now say that I spelled over 19000 words, although I haven't even finished the normal levels yet.

Can please someone try this to check if this is really a thing or if it is just happening on my save?

Oh and I'm playing it on PS4. I do not know if this is also happening on Vita.

If this can be reproduced on other saves, then it is a very easy way to get the trophy. Just play until you get the possibility to spell XERO and then wait for a few seconds :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Got it with XERO.

well at least that shows that it is not limited to my save :)

so apparently XERO and FARTS cause the game to go crazy? Not really sure what's causing it, there may be other words out there that produce this glitch?

The more words, the easier it gets to use the glitch, since more words mean an increase in chances to actually enter a glitched word.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FARTS on Level 1.

FARTS on Endless.

XERO on Endless.

Nothing.

So, patched as all the good things in life. The good thing is this isn't Tableturd Racing or Turdware Rivals so Day-1 it's already patched, move on if you don't have the time.

EDIT: Tested on PS4.

Edited by ps_psychedelic

FARTS on Level 1.

FARTS on Endless.

XERO on Endless.

Nothing.

So, patched as all the good things in life. The good thing is this isn't Tableturd Racing or Turdware Rivals so Day-1 it's already patched, move on if you don't have the time.

Can I spell the same words I used before and it would still count or does it have to be 3,000 different words?

It has been patched, but if you have a Vita you can download it on there and it'll add 2 things to your notification list - the game downloading and the patch downloading. Cancel the patch. Then you can use farts and get the trophy really quickly on the first level.

I can confirm this still works. Had to refresh my letters a few times, but it worked. Thanks lol...

It is not. I have spelled "xero" multiple times, and nothing like this has happened.

EDIT: I see now that this has been answered.

yeah, as I mentionend on September 23rd, the glitch has been patched out.

However, if you delete the game and redownload it and then interrupt the patch download, you should be able to play it unpatched ... unless digital releases on PS4 come automatically in the latest version? I honestly do not know.

People here in this thread tried this on Vita and there, it works. Might be worth a try on PS4 as well.