Asking EA to bring back EURO2012 challenges

breakXedge

OK, so I'm asking EA to bring back a challenge to the EURO 2012 DLC to achieve 100%. I don't know if they'll listen, but if anyone can join this forum and support the "petition" maybe we can work something out. They already did it on 2014 so why not another time?

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/174335/bring-back-challenges-to-fifa-soccer-euro2012-dlc

Thanks a lot guys.
Edited by breakXedge

They will never do it. When the FIFA 14 challenges got removed at the start of 2015 i spent bloody ages trying to get them just to put something up - that was about 3 months after FIFA 15 came out. They just don't care and I'm sure they certainly won't bother with something 2 years older than that. Best of luck, but you shouldn't waste too much of your time on those greedy bastards

Well, they already did it back in 2014. Last challenge was on 2013 and a year later they post a new one, so heads up!

@Winston they should never do that to a 60€ game. wtf, it's fucking easy just to leave a challenge up without an end date. I'm not asking to bring back the servers or something.

Edited the EA link at the first post. If you can write there and support the petition it would be great.

Edited by breakXedge