Autobahn´s Trophy Tip

Peneuvista

´Cause a year ago add tips was disabled, I´m gonna use this to explain: a little trick to accumulate miles is just to put our B-Spec race driver, as in GT5, to compete on a 24 Minutes race again and again, like Le Mans or Spa. Dont mind about his final position, he is completely useless, but you can forget that Stage Route trick, and make some money to spend on brand new cars. I dont get it yet, but is to be lazy, it works properly. When you get into a race, you can choose between A-Spec or B-Spec.

Edited by higinio5555

• 4 months later...

Hhmm...the Problem in this Strategy is you have to stay at the Controller/Game. With the Rubberband-Trick on the Special Stage Route X-Track (or Indianapolis) you can make much more km/miles in a shorter Time and you can leave the Game and go sleeping...or eating...or working...or fishing...or...öhm... :popcorn:

Btw. for this Trophy you should use the SRT Tomahawk X. For only 1.000.000 Credits you can get the fastes Car in this Game. With the Rubberband-Trick I had a Average-Speed of 500km/h. In 5 Hours the Car "automatically" gained 2.500km. I used it 3 Times more and gained so 10.000km without every work for me. The Rest of 2.800km for the Trophy I gained in normal Races.

With this Trick the Trophy was tolerable. I think such Trophy's are stupid and boring. In nearly every Cases such a Trophy has nothing to do with Skills. It's a waste of Time (like it was in GT5 too).

Edited by Aurvandils_ta