Is there post game?

Emachifu

Okay so I want to collect all the gold bolts etc. I don't want to do this on challenge mode but I am also just going through the story right now. When I beat the final boss am I allowed to go back to the other planets on my current difficulty and collect the gold bolts and then go ahead and start new game + or do I have to collect everything before the final boss?

There is post game, i don't remember, but i don't think you need to do challenge mode for the gold bolts? Can anyone confirm? In the original you did (for that bug spider thing), but i don't believe in the remake.

Well my tactic was to beat the game and then collect all the gold bolts > get the invincibility cheat > challenge mode xD = trophy Edited by Emachifu

There is post game; after beating the final boss, you are warped outside and it's as if you haven't beaten the boss yet (like every other Ratchet game), so you can go back for Gold Bolts. You don't need to enter Challenge Mode first, though that's what I'd do, as your weapons/progress carries over, and this game really isn't challenging in the slightest. I'd also recommend picking up the Map-o-Matic from Kalebo first to find the Bolts.

There is post game; after beating the final boss, you are warped outside and it's as if you haven't beaten the boss yet (like every other Ratchet game), so you can go back for Gold Bolts. You don't need to enter Challenge Mode first, though that's what I'd do, as your weapons/progress carries over, and this game really isn't challenging in the slightest. I'd also recommend picking up the Map-o-Matic from Kalebo first to find the Bolts.

Okay thanks glad there is post game. I actually find this game difficult, but this is my first ratchet and clank game and honestly maybe my first game like this apart from Mario 3D world.

So after I complete the game and get all the bolts in post game do you know how to enter new game +?

Yeah, I've been playing these games since the original launched, so I probably am understating the difficulty. If you're really having trouble, just assemble the RYNO, as it shreds the bosses in seconds. You enter Challenge Mode from the Main Menu or by selecting the option after beating the final boss.

Yeah, I've been playing these games since the original launched, so I probably am understating the difficulty. If you're really having trouble, just assemble the RYNO, as it shreds the bosses in seconds. You enter Challenge Mode from the Main Menu or by selecting the option after beating the final boss.

Alright thanks. I will probably have to try and get that RYNO weapon lol I just want to collect everything before I go to challenge mode.

Alright thanks. I will probably have to try and get that RYNO weapon lol I just want to collect everything before I go to challenge mode.

Remeber, to get all the weapons and everything you get Post-Game you should beat the last boss again to make sure everything carries to your new game +

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You said you wanted to get all gold bolts to use the cheats. But using those puts the progress of the trophies on hold. For the invincebilty cheat Ratchet will no longer gain xp while the cheat is on, and the unlimited ammo locks out xp for al weopons as long as it is on.