Help?

So I'm trying to get all of the Riddler trophies in this game. However when I'm in the intensive treatment area there's this one spot that I can't seem to find the trophy. I watch video guys and I do what they do but for some reason it won't disappear off the map like all the others do. I'm at the end of the game so all areas are open to me. However when I try to go through the one door it takes me into the sewer system. I have no idea where that or what to do. Below is a picture of the trophy that I'm talking about.

post-152987-0-66773500-1470312661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stargazer2600

From what I've learned about this game since the map is small. Sometimes the Riddler trophies appear where they are when in fact they're actually hidden somewhere else completely. For example some you would expect to be over the bat cave or something but it could be inside actually. Idk, all I could say is watch the video again and watch where it could be. If that doesn't help look at the specific ridder trophy you're missing in the menu and look it up on YouTube ad make sure it is the one you're after.

Also most trophies I found were in stupid hard to reach vents

Which part of intensive treatment are you at? 

EDIT: Figured it out, you're at secure transit

Are you sure it's a trophy and not a riddle or an interview tape?312723031.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's not a riddle. Since he doesn't give me one when I enter. I know it's not one of those Arkham Amadeus things because there's two there and I found both so it has to be a trophy

You can check in the Riddler's Challenge menu to see what you're missing, tell me what it is and I can help better.

bat_191.jpg

Should look like that ^

Feel free to message me on PSN if it's easier (if you're playing right now), I could even load up the game myself if that would help

Edited by LeetWolf2