Pretty fun trophies!

charlijaen

This year certainly looks easier.  I love the draft champions mode.  As the year progresses in Madden, it will be a piece of cake drafting an 82+ team.  The one that looks like the most annoying one would probably be the triple threat.  Probably need JJ Watt.

Damn a bit bummed out by this. I like how the Madden trophies tend to be a bit more difficult, while this year it looks fairly simplistic with many of the trophies being carried over. Perhaps the Triple Threat will create a bit of a challenge but I expect this to be 15%-35% platinum achievable for many. 

Damn a bit bummed out by this. I like how the Madden trophies tend to be a bit more difficult, while this year it looks fairly simplistic with many of the trophies being carried over. Perhaps the Triple Threat will create a bit of a challenge but I expect this to be 15%-35% platinum achievable for many. 

Well, there's no need to be bummed out.  You know folks were going to complain.  At least they won't get banned because folks weren't good enough to play without boosting LOL.  I do like the Draft Champions because you can't draft a team that's TOO crazy.

I'm pretty sure I got banned on MUT for boosting that stupid Super Bowl trophy last year. Does anyone know if that carries over to this year?

EA is pretty serious about boosting. If you don't ask them to unban you, telling them that was for a trophy and you'll never do it again, I believe that you are banned for future games as well. So contact EA support and be kind with them a s they'll do their best.

I boosted all Maddens with different accounts and finishing the games with believable results. That's why I never got banned in any of them.

Maybe EA had to ban so many people these years because of the Super Bowl trophy that they just removed it.

• 4 weeks later...

The Triple Crown trophy came naturally for me as I was playing against a friend. The perfect Draft Champions run can be completed in the Single Player mode (Although for me, my game speed was on slow and I couldn't change it. Not sure if anybody else had that issue.) The only trophy I need now is the 83 OVR draft trophy and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting it any time soon because it is so rare this early in the game.

I'm finding it impossible to get that trophy for draft champions. I almost always blow out the other team the first two games then the last game no one on my team can handle the ball. It's so frustrating....all this odd crappie happens and it always leads to me turning over the ball. It's fake as he'll and it isn't even fun to be honest. I'm not a bad player but I'll go up by 14 points and almost always end up losing the lead immediately on some fake shit. Any suggestions on how to actually win the third game? I'm about to give up its so damn fake.

I'm finding it impossible to get that trophy for draft champions. I almost always blow out the other team the first two games then the last game no one on my team can handle the ball. It's so frustrating....all this odd crappie happens and it always leads to me turning over the ball. It's fake as he'll and it isn't even fun to be honest. I'm not a bad player but I'll go up by 14 points and almost always end up losing the lead immediately on some fake shit. Any suggestions on how to actually win the third game? I'm about to give up its so damn fake.

I got it using the solo challenge draft champions where you play the CPU. And I won fairly easily, 20-3 in my final game.