Bonding (character note) missed question...

I was following the walkthrough but didn't realize I needed to only do the bonding events with the people who's character notes would be updated. Luckily I'm only in chapter 2 (after the bonding choices tho :( ), so I'm pretty sure I can just do that in my second playthrough but I want to make sure later things aren't locked out now or anything, and i'm not gonna be forced to do  a 3rd  playthrough.

...unrelated, but any tips for manipulating the 8 enemies to be close together in the chapter 2 dungeon chest? I've only tried it twice but it seems hard/ unlikely to happen.

There is no problem. I had lost Laura's page 2, but it did not get in the way of me getting page 3 in the 1st play (any page you miss can be get in the 2nd playthrough). But I would suggest attending every Towa and Sara's event (especially Towa).

As for the 8 killing trophy, place all of your characters at the back, as close as possible to each other, and wait for the enemies to converge/ get real close. If it is the chest with 8 bug-like enemies, it will take some time for them to get in position for Fie's S-Break to hit all of them. Or you can wait until you have a character with a S-Break that hits All enemies. There will be plenty of opportunities to get this trophy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was following the walkthrough but didn't realize I needed to only do the bonding events with the people who's character notes would be updated. Luckily I'm only in chapter 2 (after the bonding choices tho :( ), so I'm pretty sure I can just do that in my second playthrough but I want to make sure later things aren't locked out now or anything, and i'm not gonna be forced to do  a 3rd  playthrough.

...unrelated, but any tips for manipulating the 8 enemies to be close together in the chapter 2 dungeon chest? I've only tried it twice but it seems hard/ unlikely to happen.

If it makes you feel any better, I had to do a 3rd playthrough, all the way to chapter 6, just to get Professor Makarov's character note. This was the sole thing needed for me to get the Social Note-Working and the platinum trophy. As far as Eightfold Obliteration goes, you'll have plenty of chances to get it in your second playthrough with the higher end attacks.