Things you hate

Death

Oh and people begging too many times that a person complains that I am stingy of things where people should bring their own things. Have to listen to this one person where he complained that I didn't give him a piece a bubblegum where I just give him one but he needs another one which is quite annoying. Even worse when the person heard he wants it other people want some as well that I think I am some sort of a gum machine which is getting really annoying as well and hate these type f people the most right now. Although if people says they need something really badly without keep on asking me for the same things every time and if a person that I like and respect does that then I will give them a thing they need if i wanted to lend them one, and they should be good without telling anyone which most people that I see aren't like that right now.

I hate school its boring

I know right? That bugs me alot :D, mine works

I know most people will hate that which I have that isn't link to it like last time but I forgot to make it last me that. Do you know how to make it linkable?

I'd also add friends who won't be your friends anymore because of who you are to that

They are not real friends if they are like that. True friends will stick beside you, no matter if you're gay/trans/bi/red/blue or anything. They have your back through everything, and will always be there for you.

Well, I sure hate a shitfuckton of things, but I'm gonna list a few of my favorites.

All the shitty music today

Grunge

John Cena

Winter

Prison Break The Conspiracy ( This game gets a special note just because I was playing this fuckfest earlier today! )

All the fucking crap that comes outta TV these days.

Hollywood movie cliche's

Oh yes and Metal Gear Online 3, how could I forget...

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

• Lakers, Patriots, Yankees

ESPN(Cavs favorites to win again? Really? Ride LeBum moar)

People who don't say "Excuse me"/manners. Example: I am standing in the toothpaste aisle, deciding if I should take Dora the Explorer bubblegum flavored toothpaste or The Avengers Fruit Burst. There's a person standing near me who wants to get the toothpaste/product that I'm in the way. Just say, "excuse me" and I'll happily get out the way. Instead, they reach in and end up bumping me out the way.

People driving slowly on the left/fast lane

People who cross the road/parking lot(especially at stores and when I pass by my high school) without looking, assuming we'll just stop for them or forcing us to stop.

People riding bikes on the road.

Cheaters/Hackers

Cubs loading up the bases with no outs, only to strike out/pop out/ground into double play/etc. and end the inning with no runs

Pickles on my burgers

Horseradish

Tortillas that break apart

Dunno if I posted here before:

-Exams.

-Boosters that panic easily when something goes wrong.

-Forced to almost always be a leader in boosting sessions.

-Cats (a.k.a devilspawns).

-Selfish people.

-Onions (except sweetened).

-Not having enough time to do something.

Phone overheating- Even you try to cool it down multiple of times. I hate when I try to use a phone it overheats so damn much that apps like DU Battery Saver does not cool the phone at all. Starting to hate my phone because of it.

No responses after posting. I admit in some post status not all have to respond if it isn't serious or something like that but if it is a question, advice, or serious and I suspect a response then turns out there is no response, that may annoy me I think.