Things you hate

Death

• when people don't recognize Nicolas Cage as the best actor of all time
  • when people don't recognize Con Air as the best movie of all time
  • when people don't recognize "Put the bunny back in the box." as the best quote of all time
  • when people don't recognize "How Do I Live Without You?" by Trisha Yearwood as the best song of all time

• Like 3

• when people don't recognize "Put the bunny back in the box." as the best quote of all time
  • when people don't recognize "How Do I Live Without You?" by Trisha Yearwood as the best song of all time

I really do hope that you're trollin'.

Let's see what I hate:

1. LAG
  2. Friends (they're just enemies waiting for a moment to stab us in the back, I 've spent that for 4 years)
  3. My brothers
  4. Spending money
  5. Girls (not just any girls, I'm not gay. It's just that girls that make plastic surgeries to "look better" if you know what I mean, and use clohtes that basically shows everything)
  6. "Friends" trying to get me a girl (I think it must be better to find a girl I like but to spend the rest of my life with her, not 1 week with brittany, 4 months with steph, 5 days with eliza, ........)
  7. Online games
  8. AMD (Processors, even I f I have 1 right now it sucks because this can become really hot in a time. I have to use a portable fan to my laptop)
  9. Publicity in Youtube (that's why I use Google Chrome and BlockAds :D )
  10. Gym classes in school (I'm fat and that's enough)
  11. A gym teahcer (He mocked me in class, but I got my revenge by making points to put a ball in his face, 4 times so that's good enough)
  12. New telephone technologies
  13. Spiders too
  14. Cristiano Ronaldo (portuguese football player)
  15. Justin Biba
  16. DLC's
  17. PS+
  18. The president of Portugal Pedro Passos Coelho (or something like that)
  19. Publicity during TV shows
  20. People without education (specially girls, I've already told about what they wear and the plastic surgeries? I think so. Maybe. I'm too lazu to check it out right now)
  21. Talking in front of many people (for me 5 people is enough)
  22. Animal abuse (Poor creatures)
  23. Stupid annoying flys
  24. ........

Much stuff I don't like but I've had enough of boring you. but it's much more than just 23 things.

Hahaha! Play with fire and you'll get burned my friend! Then you'll have to unwillingly quote Nicolas Cage, "How'd I get burnt?! How'd I get burned??!!"

I'm sure you have a lot to let out. There is a lot of Nic Cage hate bubbling inside that wants to spew all over my thread.

There'd be no going back if I did, man. I'd be beyond saving... it'd be like opening Pandora's Box.

• Like 1

Hahaha! Play with fire and you'll get burned my friend! Then you'll have to unwillingly quote Nicolas Cage, "How'd I get burnt?! How'd I get burned??!!"

BURN.jpg

There'd be no going back if I did, man. I'd be beyond saving... it'd be like opening Pandora's Box.

I know I'm poking a sleeping bear with a stick, but lets not forget that photographer that wouldn't let you and your cousin alone!

Bad friends (I knew this guy that was really clingy and would just show up without calling or anything, kept whining to me when he got dumped, and bring other people over without asking. Yeah, fuck that)

My sister has a friend that is exactly like that. Bitch took Portal 2 without my permission months ago and still hasn't brought it back! :angry: Fuckin' thieves.

- Politics.
- Religion.
- Sheeple.
- Lying, biased mainstream "news" media.
- Stupid people.
- Ignorant people who still talk.
- Pretentious people. (Dunning–Kruger effect, most CoD players for example.)
- Painfully obvious double-standards, usually by idiots who are with a group of idiot friends.

Edited by SMamimi

I think it's maybe time to update my hate list :3

Stupid people acting stupid

Religion

Those who push religion in others

Those who use religion as a way to run a country

When I can't crack my back / neck / a knuckle. It's just frustrating when you know it will be such a relief to do it

Heineken

Wasting money

When I wake up and I'm still tired

Cliffhanger endings

When people enter the room when the door is closed and leave it open behind them when they leave

Waking up in the middle of the night for a piss

When people take advantage of others

When somebody is being cruel to somebody else for no reason

When people are late after saying they'll be somewhere at a certain time

I could probably think of some more but I'm all out as of now :(

DOG WALKERS WHO LET THEYRE DOGS SHIT IN FRONT OF MY YARD.

PEOPLE WHO DON'T INDICATE ON ROUNDABOUTS.

PEANUTS.

SMALL MINDED PEOPLE.

RELIGION.

SHEEPLE.

BUSY PLACES.

MEETING NEW PEOPLE.

METROSEXUALS.

CLEANING.

Edited by ANTIOX_

-Picky people

-People that are ungrateful

-People that whine

-People that cry openly

-People that eat with there mouth open

-People that force their opinion on you

-People that talk with food in their mouth

-People that habitually lie

-People that disregard the rights of others

-People that are greedy

-People that look trashy

-People in general

------------------------------------------

Gaming related

-Bugs that prevent trophies popping

-mic lag

-server drops

-stiff movement

-overlapping hit boxes

-forced sequences (Dragon Age 2)

-overpriced skins DLC

-absurdly low drop rates. (White Knight Chronicles, less than 1% drops rates are common)

-unresponsive buttons

• Like 2

I hate spending two years in the thankless service of someone else, only to have them accuse me of never doing anything for them mere seconds before, without a segue or sense of irony, ask me for 6 favors.

I hate how the people who most want to argue, never seem to have a point to make and quickly fall back on "what ever" and insults.

I hate that most people think because they don't enjoy something, it's automatically inferior.

There isn't much I truly hate but here goes

Cream of the Barley Whisky - *shudders*

Grey Squirrels - goddam American invader pests!

Game freeze just after you have beaten some big boss and before the you got to a save location or autosave kicked in.

Auto save in games that happened to catch you with an empty gun in the middle of a fire fight! (has happened in PS1, PS2 and PS3 games!)

Traffic Jams

- when you drool on a pillow when you're asleep then your face touches it when you flip over to that side of the pillow again

- the Infected in Dead Island

- when nobody responds to my favorite threads

- mainstream music

- "reality" tv

- "reality" tv showing kids today how being a huge douche or a huge whore is acceptable

- the fact that every girl you know makes the duck face in pictures even though we all know they would look prettier if they just smiled

- the fact that I care about shit like this for some reason