Things you hate

Death

I hate wasps, they are bullies! They go wherever they want, and take whatever they want.

I also hate that i'm unable to stand up to them. 

Bullies? Wot!?

This is the ultimate disgusting mothaf...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaberus_giganteus

Also one of the things I despise the most. They made my previous house's room their gang club.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) School - it ruins your life and the whole education system is horrible in my opinion. writing essays doesn't exactly help you get a job in this day and age. and math problems aren't even necessary unless you're going into engineering or something.. college is a money making machine and it leaves you in debt your whole life. but yet again... it is the only hope in finding a decent job.

2) Close-minded people - have you ever met anyone who only thinks the way they were brought up? there is so much homophobia, sexism, racism in this world and they only add to to it by judging others. they are absolutely no fun at all.

3) Bugs - why do they even exist?

4) People in general - everyone is the same, it's hard to find legit people nowadays. the world is currupt. I find myself unable to hang out with people anymore. but then again... there's very few decent people around... very rare...

Edited by HandsomeVenom

I hate wasps, they are bullies! They go wherever they want, and take whatever they want.

I also hate that i'm unable to stand up to them. 

Once when I was a kid, I broke one of my toes, it was completely facing the wrong direction. I'm holding may foot in the air in dire pain, A wasp landed on the same toe and stung me, the pain of the sting took over the break. This actually did happen and in a way I was trying to laugh but was overcome by pain.

I also hate wasp, if an official "We hate wasps" group ever forms, I want to be at least Vice President.

Edited by Z1MZUM

• 4 weeks later...

- People who ignore the "no smoking" sign... bastards even smoke outside the health center. Yes, I have asthma, but even if I didn't I'd hate them for it.

- I hate that I have a poor immune system, a dumb stomach and constantly get more allergies among other things.

- Shows that started great but becomes repetitive for the sake of keeping it alive instead of giving it a great finale.

- ...That not more people are watching Mr. Robot.

- The fact that the Internet keeps everybody - including me - distracted from things we should be doing instead.

- No backward compatibility on the PS4.

- That the PS Vita isn't cheaper.

- That people constantly misinterprets me for... like. a 13 year old girl -->A short, 19 year old laaaaady here<--

Phew, that felt kind of good.

- School

- When people assume stuff

- Dumb teens

- People who speak dumb

- Judgmental people

- Close-minded people

- The education system

- My City

- Cocky people

- Feeling trapped

- Small talk