Things you hate

Death

1. Credit Checks.

2. Even though I was one, kids. Especially rude teens that lack respect.

3. Sarcastic people.

4. DVD's/CD's.

5. Virgin Media (Cable Company).

6. Smokers/Alcoholics.

7. Smelly people.

8. Mouthy Girls/Women, you know? the ones that don't know when to shut up.

9. Thugs/Drug Dealers.

10. Barely 18 teens having intercourse. Just to escape work, so they can get benefits from the DWP/Child Tax shortly after.

11. People that stare at me for too long. It offends me.

12. People that call you ugly. It's rude and no one has any rights to express such horrible words to anyone.

13. Bullies.

14. Gamers that aren't old enough to play 18 titles, yet the parents allow it anyway. Shows you how much parents today suck doesn't it?.

15. I'll update if any more comes to mind.

Edited by rektcar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

(I'll just list 5)

- The non-existence of Jak IV being made by Naughty Dog (along with their excuses for not having made one yet)

- Spoilers (across all media: manga, books, movies, anime, TV shows, games, etc)

- Close-minded people

- My life (but still grateful for being alive)

- Loud people

Edited by Mar

• 2 weeks later...

FIlms like Twilight and Hunger Games. Especially hunger games it's a bad rip off of Battle Royale.

The Daily Mail

This ones a bit snobby but people who harp on that they are gamers and all the do is play the latest online game(destiny CoD ect -not saying they are bad games but jesus have some variety). Related to that is the ones who self declare they are girl gamers like its some sort of special badge and then sit and play destiny and nothing else. I don't give a fuck if you are a girl why feel the need to announce it like you are a special person? You are a gamer. Nothing more or less. I'll be impressed if you actually play good games not your dam gender. (I blame my ex for this hatred of that term she constantly used it and then played call of duty 2 hours a week).

Phrases like YOLO and Bae. It's not cool hip or clever. It makes you look like a twat.

Related to dating: anyone who calls themselves a yummy mummy. Or Princess. Urgh.

Hastag references. Not everything needs a hashtag. #waa waa waa

I don't hate much else tbh, these things stand out though  :lol:

Edited by VitalFury

What's your gripe with the forum games?

Basically, there are certain individuals who like to spam on some of the threads and use them as a way to communicate rather than using personal messaging and that's affecting a lot of people including myself and it's getting to the point where even the most well-known forum regulars are ditching that section. So that's my two cents on the whole thing.

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 2

Basically, there are certain individuals who like to spam on some of the threads and use them as a way to communicate rather than using personal messaging and that's affecting a lot of people including myself and it's getting to the point where even the most well-known forum regulars are ditching that section. So that's my two cents on the whole thing.

Fair enough. I find that on most fora I frequent that such games are often driven by few participants, so I'm not as bothered by the status quo here.

But anyway, on topic, I really hate people who bemoan the state of humanity and the like. It's not as if they've done anything to better the place or state of mankind with their own (mostly miserable) lives.