Things you hate

Death

- unachievable trophies

​- server shutdown

​- easy plats in good games

​- the thing about releasing games only in certain regions like Dragon Quest V only in JP on ps2

- politics

- when I m being "owned" in MP :P

- dat another new guy who had to create another boosting thread on psnp :awesome:

• 4 years later...

I just have to get this off my chest.

One thing about my girlfriend that bothers me more than anything you can possible imagine is her absentmindedness. I swear to god she is going to be the death of me. For example; The other day, for the millionth time, she asks me where "her" car keys are. At the time I was in the middle of a game so I politely said "no honey, I do not" and went back to my game. It's not long before she is standing in front of the TV telling me how she can not find her keys. I am trying to bit my tongue and not ask her how this is my problem. When she does this, I know she just wants me to find them for her. So I start with her purse, which is the largest purse in the damn world. I have seen goalies with smaller bags to carry all their equipment in. After taking everything out and going through each pocket, no luck (I can't count how many times she says she cant find something and I find it in her purse). So I back track her steps. I go out to her car and check inside. It wouldn't be the first time or twentieth time for that matter that she left them in the car. Nope, not this time. I trace her steps back up to the house. They are not on the ground or in the door like normal. I go inside and check all the places I have found them in the past. Inside the refrigerator, nope. Inside the kitchen sink, nope. Out on the porch, nope. Back of the toilet in either bathroom, nope. I ask her what she did since she came home. She tells me that she took the dog for a walk. I roll my eyes and tell her to show me exactly where she took the dog. We walk two blocks tracing her steps and I do not see the keys anywhere. I ask her several more times to tell me everything that she did. I then explain that I need to know exactly what she did. Each time she tells the story she adds a little more detail. She mentions that the dog took a poop and she picked it up with a plastic bag and put it in the dog poop disposal (Where I live they have these special canisters to throw your dog feces in). I go and check the container and her keys are sitting on top of the bag dispenser. I look at them and then look at her and ask "Why in the world would you put your keys there?" She completely ignores the question and gets excited that she found her keys. I ask again. She tells me that she had them in her hand and need a bag to clean up the poop so she set them down and forgot to pick them back up. At this point I am livid. I want to yell at her but what is the point? The sad part is that she is actually very brilliant. She is extremely sharp. She graduated from an Ivy League school. She has a doctorate degree in social responsibility, a masters in sustainability, and another masters in public relations. She spends her time reading. The only way I can get her to watch a movie with me is if its a documentary she is interested, or a Disney movie. How can you be so smart but so absentminded at the same time?

• Haha 3

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My dualshock 4 controller.

My turd party crappy controller.

Youtube adverts.

Tasty things that increase my moobs and gut.

Decorating/painting.

Taxi drivers who seem to think they know all about how the world works yet chose to drive a taxi. 

Facebook adverts about religion, bad science or how every female appears to be joining Onlyfans.

Yotubers who ask you to 'Hit/Smash that like button and subscribe' before they've even shown the video and then it goes into an advert before the actual intended content starts.

1. When your PS3 makes you look dumb by doing the Yellow Light of Death, and you drive halfway across the state to bring it to a PS3 repairman where he turns it on to look at the issue and it suddenly runs fine now even after being left on for hours.

2. A new console comes out and superb games from the last generation are no longer playable on this new one

3. When you buy a pack from the playstation store 5 years ago on ps3 and now it disappears without a trace from your console and download history

4. A new console comes out and superb games from the last generation are no longer playable on this new one

5. Seeing yet another meme on r/uncharted that "Jake Gyllenhaal would be a good this" or "Jake Gyllenhaal would be a good that"

6.  A new console comes out and superb games from the last generation are no longer playable on this new one

7. When your game says it can't be played until you purchase the license and the license is unavailable to purchase.

8. Did i mention that i hate it when A new console comes out and superb games from the last generation are no longer playable on the new one?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Absence of mutual respect
    • It is simply unjust
  • Absence of neutrality
    • Bloody hell, why must every business big and small be either waving unicorn barf looking pride flags or wearing MAGA caps these days? What’s wrong with not taking a side on political matters or being vocal about it at least?
    • Dear brands, please be more like Switzerland back in WWII.
  • Blissful ignorance
    • “If it’s not collectively seen, it’s not there” is an unspoken rule that is both dangerous and a nonsense way to solve problems.
  • Dole bludgers
    • You sloth fucks!!!
  • Government funded media
    • Have no doubt that I’m 100% for privatising the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation, not to be confused with the channel in the United States that is property of Disney) because their journalists cannot do the job without shoehorning political bias.
  • Olympic Games
    • As a Brisbane resident believe me, my city cannot afford to host the Summer games in 2032.
    • Might I suggest retiring the Olympics a second time?
  • Discrimination AND tokenism
    • Truth is; both are sins. You cannot have one without the other.
  • Virtue signalling
    • a.k.a. pretentious arrogance (“Look how deep I am!”)
    • Black Lives Matter and Love Is Love are among the most questionable examples of such pandering.

Alright, that's about enough from me.

Edited by Dry

• 3 months later...