Things you hate

Death

• 4 weeks later...

- scratched CD's

- messed up cassettes

- my old radio

- When people call Black Ops BLOPS. BLOPS just sounds wrong... like the sound your shit makes when it hits toilet water. *blop*

- getting called into work on a day off. ( sure I can say no, but I always go because my bosses always end up talking shit and remembering that you didn't want to come in... I've seen them bitch about other people.)

• People that text me over and over as if they desperately want my attention, only to go off and do something else as soon as I respond.
  • Being accused of lying.
  • When someone uses the word "silly" to describe something. I do not know why but this aggravates me for some reason.
  • People forcing their opinion on others.
  • Intolerance.
  • When loud noises interrupt me when I am thinking about something.

Edited by omegarevan

• Snakes
  • Spiders
  • Avocados
  • Terminator Salvation
  • People talking to me while I'm listening to music with my earbuds on.
  • Fallout
  • Really cold weather
  • Lag
  • Spoilers
  • Going to the hospital
  • Spinach ( Even though I wanted to be like Popeye as a little kid )
  • Mushrooms
  • People who talk so fucking loud.
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Cartoon Network ( Liked it before all the stupid cartoons started airing )

People who use # all the damn time

The fact that my gf has to have the heating on all the time making it Farr too warm

Black people who still go on about slavery like it was yesterday! Get a grip! I'm not racist btw, I'm heavily into rap music lol

• 2 weeks later...

When I neglect to shave my neck for a couple of days, and it gets hella itchy. Especially sucks when I'm at work and it gets itchy, cause then I'm stuck for 8 hours before I can shave.

Getting my hands dusty/dry. I really hate it when my hands get really dry, usually happens at work, since a lot of the stuff we get is dusty/dirty. It feels hella nasty touching the pages of a book to turn them with dry hands.

Walking outside barefoot.

• Hyping up something for it to only be shit.
  • Experiencing something then once you get to the ending, it's like,"Wow, this is all you got?"
  • Day one patches
  • Day one DLC
  • Cocksuckers in online matches that think they're better than everyone.
  • Glitched trophies.
  • Paying full price for a movie and it's not that good.
  • Gamestop employees. Oh, do they fucking suck.
  • Disc locked content.
  • When PS+ releases a game I already have.

• Like 1

I'll try and keep this short(ish):

Pretty much every kind of popular music that has been brought into existance since somewhere in the 2000s... maybe before

Seeing girls as young as 9 going to school with a belt for a skirt and all their top shirt buttons undone

Fake tan!!!!!! and the females who say they'd rather die, yes die, than be pale without it... then die ¬_¬ at least without it you won't smell like curry + digestive biscuits

Just the general attitude of around 90% of people around my age (in the UK cause I can't speak for elsewhere) caring about nothing, drinking every night, sleeping around with who ever will have you as often as you can, aka slags, when did this happen, I don't understand it.

Rude, ignorant people who just don't have a clue what they're talking about half the time.

Mothers who let their children misbehave horribly in public, especially public transport urgh >.<

People who walk around like the world owes them something.

People who try to act 'hard' or are overly agressive for no reason at all, usually to people that are minding their own business

Sounds just like America!

Mmhmm. I absolutely despise when parents let their kids misbehave or let them do whatever they want. I hate it when they bring their little kids to overly public places (such as theaters or resteraunts), so that you're forced to listen to kids crying during the movie/eating (and believe me, they ALWAYS cry). Main reason I don't go to theaters anymore or go out to eat much, unless I get take out. Some stupid kids were singing along with the Spiderpig song when I went to see the Simpsons Movie...ugh. Then there's the fact that parents buy their kids whatever video game they want...which often leads to little kids playing Call of Duty or something, going online in it, and acting like a douche, possibly growing up thinking violence solves everything as well.

To put it short...I hate little kids. Sure, some kids are cool, but they generally don't start being tolerable until at least 14-15, sometimes not even then.

• Like 2

Mmhmm. I absolutely despise when parents let their kids misbehave or let them do whatever they want. I hate it when they bring their little kids to overly public places (such as theaters or resteraunts), so that you're forced to listen to kids crying during the movie/eating (and believe me, they ALWAYS cry). Main reason I don't go to theaters anymore or go out to eat much, unless I get take out. Some stupid kids were singing along with the Spiderpig song when I went to see the Simpsons Movie...ugh. Then there's the fact that parents buy their kids whatever video game they want...which often leads to little kids playing Call of Duty or something, going online in it, and acting like a douche, possibly growing up thinking violence solves everything as well.

To put it short...I hate little kids. Sure, some kids are cool, but they generally don't start being tolerable until at least 14-15, sometimes not even then.

I hate when parents let their little monsters climb onto the front of their carriage like a meat bumper at work. I feel like turning around the heavy ass pallet or cart and crashing on purpose so I can see him/her explode. The worse part is the parents are almost always flying around corners and shit, so they're pretty much asking for their kids to be obliterated. I saw quite a few retards let their kids lay down on the rack underneath the carriage... quite rare, but equally ridiculous. I saw one kid go in feet first so his head was dragging on the floor in front of the carriage, I shit you not!!

• Like 1

Celebrity news. Seriously, do other people's lives suck so much that they have to know every single thing a random celebrity does? Who cares? Let them have their privacy, not only for their sake, but for the sake of others who are sick of hearing about every single thing they do.

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 1