Things you hate

Death

- Region locking on games and movies.

- 'Fake 3D' conversions done in post production.

- Movies based on videogames.

- Media that's being distributed by digital means only.

- Bad HD ports of older games.

- Half-assed DLC.

- Things getting damaged in transit due to stupid packaging.

- Sun-fading on book spines.

- Stepping out of the shower into the cold air.

• Like 1

- kids crying in a store. It's even worse when it's in a quiet store that they don't belong in. Had a little shit crying for a good 20 minutes while I was at Newbury Comics earlier today... who the hell brings kids in there?

- having dirty hands

- having sweaty hands

- having people look at you funny and you think that your hair might be sticking up or something

- feeling limited

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My wife when it's that time of the month(she turns into a raging bitch)

Old peoples driving(like when they do 20mph in a 45mph zone)

Seeing road kill

Lag

People who think they are better than everyone because they have to much money and won't do anything for the community even they have more money than the could possibly spend in their lifetime.

Boredom

and a whole lot more, but i don't have the attention span to sit here and type it all ... ooo shinny red ball *runs off*

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

• People who talk very loudly on public transport (especially when it's about their sex life, nobody wants to hear that on a bus).
  • Taking obscene amounts of time (half an hour or longer) just to pick a game to play, yes I can get indecisive at times.
  • Gangnam Style (I usually don't mind listening to K-Pop, but that was just so damn annoying, it was nearly as bad as Crazy Frog).
  • New Year's Eve (I don't really see a need to celebrate the end of the year, and it's pretty hard to get any sleep when you hear fireworks and loud cheering at the stroke of midnight... oh crap, it's nearly New Year's Eve... *groan*)
  • New Year's Day (Yet again, I don't see the point of it, let alone making a holiday out of it, so what if they turn up to work with a hangover and/or are late, that's their own fault for partying until the early hours of the morning in my opinion).
  • Anyone that thinks it's okay to ridicule or taunt anyone physically and/or mentally disabled (I find this behaviour to be on a sub-human level).
  • Anyone who has discriminating views (Homophobes, Racists and anything similar).
  • Having my cat curl up against me on a warm or hot night while I'm trying to sleep (He's a nice cat, but I don't like having something warm and furry pressed against me when it's already uncomfortably warm)
  • The fact that the PS3 isn't region free as a DVD player (Good thing I can hook my laptop up to my TV).
  • Being so bored that I start to feel sleepy.
  • Having a headache that is so bad, my nose starts to bleed.
  • The fact my damn iPod touch doesn't want to sync at the moment.

• Taking obscene amounts of time (half an hour or longer) just to pick a game to play, yes I can get indecisive at times.
  • Gangnam Style (I usually don't mind listening to K-Pop, but that was just so damn annoying, it was nearly as bad as Crazy Frog).
  • New Year's Eve (I don't really see a need to celebrate the end of the year, and it's pretty hard to get any sleep when you hear fireworks and loud cheering at the stroke of midnight... oh crap, it's nearly New Year's Eve... *groan*)
  • New Year's Day (Yet again, I don't see the point of it, let alone making a holiday out of it, so what if they turn up to work with a hangover and/or are late, that's their own fault for partying until the early hours of the morning in my opinion).
  • Anyone that thinks it's okay to ridicule or taunt anyone physically and/or mentally disabled (I find this behaviour to be on a sub-human level).
  • Anyone who has discriminating views (Homophobes, Racists and anything similar).

+1

• People doing fireworks on the 4th of July. Like...wow...Everyone else has work in the morning, like at 6-7-8. Grow some respect. People can't sleep when you do that shit.
  • The neighbors that leave their Christmas lights on at night that are facing my bedroom window so that when I roll over, I'm blinded and wake up. Now they just need to take them down...
  • The stupid kids who skateboard by our house. I can hear them from all the frikkin way up the hill, and it's usually when I'm trying to concentrate on something. Annoying as hell.
  • Neighbors who throw parties and turn up the music obscenely loud so that I can hear it THROUGH THE DAMN WALL ACROSS THE STREET. That's when it's waaaay too loud.
  • People with the music up super high in their car, so that the bass vibrates really bad. Okay, sometimes it's so loud that I can make out the words, and that's while driving. Like, are these people deaf?
  • The dog barking at the middle of the night, often waking up my parents and/or others, even if I'm still awake, it's annoying.
  • People suddenly deciding they're your friend, and you're too damn nice to say no even though they're a whiny douche
  • When the dog steals food. He eats pretty much anything that's not nailed down.

• 2 weeks later...

-Stubbing my toe/ stepping on a piece of Lego

-Ignorant people

-Waking early

-People who dont know the difference between "Your" and "Youre"

-When you buy something and it takes a grenade, machete and a laser beam to cut open the packaging

-Call of Duty

-The Go Compare adverts

-WhEn Ppl TYpE thIs WAy

-Kim Kardashian

I never liked people who obsess over being open minded, yet complain about other people hating or disagreeing with their opinions. Can you say douche bag?

When religion is used to base someones character (ex. "She wouldn't do that, she is a Christian")

The spider cave on Jak and Daxter

Parents who get drunk in front of their children (I'm fine with drinking, but parenting shouldn't be during the same time)

Completely online games like World of Warcraft, they just bore me.

Chapped lips

Having a class room with too many students

When game series get over the 6th full length game, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS, but for the most part it gets old.

People who hate Xbox or Playstation without ever playing it thoroughly

Oh boy where do I start?

-Noisy neighbors

-Parents who let they're kids scream all the time when they don't like something.

-People who can't take their own garbage home or in a dumpster instead of throwing it where ever they want.

-Rude people.

-Overpriced food ingredients.

-Hell drivers.

-People that like the bring down others because they hate something you like.

-Pre made/frozen food (disgusting! it's far better making it home made always.)

-People who try to be "cool" by trolling.

- Most America jokes, when people have or never been to America at all.

-Spammers.

-Console fanboys (On both sides)

-People that think you need exclusives to enjoy a console like xbox360. ( I agree about lack of exclusives but a lot of multi plat games are way better than most exclusives sometimes.)

-PS3 taking too much time to download something.

-My PSN name, I really regret picking this name, why can't they charge us to change our names?

-Having to many thoughts in my head.

-waking up in the morning feeling tired.

-Not being able to sleep well.

I could go on.

- When bands change their lead singers (It's as if it's a different band because of a different voice. There are rare occasions where I like the new vocalist.)

- The "Double Down" trophy in Black Ops: Declassified

• 1 month later...

Non-Game related

-Being Board

-Artistic blocks

-"Man" cable channels.

-The male character in Harem Mangas.

-The Bernstein Bears becoming Christains.

-Not having an Asian Food Store in town.

-Money

Game related

-Online trophies (Because I live out in the county and have to use satellite internet. It is impossible for me to get them.)

-That no one has ever played the System Shock series.

-Games when they crash.

-When a game's difficulty is called Very Hard, Insane, Impossible, You will Die, and it turns out to be extremely easy.

-Jay Wilson

• 1 year later...

When I order a Saturn/Sega CD game and the case is cracked or chipped

When I order a Saturn/Sega CD/PS1/Dreamcast game, and the hinges to the jewel case/long box are broken, so the only way to get the game to close is just to press it together and hope for the best

Shipments that don't have tracking numbers, especially if they're from Japan or Europe

People with "420" in their names

People who act like stupid teenage hipsters and always describe everything in words like "swag", "yolo", and "fade"

• Like 1

People that whistle: I just can not stand people who whistle it goes right through me. I have to put my fingers in my ears when someone starts.

My next door neighbour: My next door neighbour loves playing loud music at any time during the day or night. Sometimes I have to work nights so I try to get some sleep during day. I struggle enough to sleep during the day I don't wanna hear they're incredibly shit music as well. The only thing that"s stopping me from kicking his teeth in is my Nan, she doesn't want me to cause trouble.

People who pretend they are being discriminated against, when they obviously aren't. Asking you to follow the same rules as everyone else isn't racism, and not allowing you to shit all over people who aren't like you isn't reverse-racism.

Rednecks who call themselves hippies... You don't believe in shit, you're just barefoot and stoned.

People who without humor or sarcasm suggest that we use nuclear weapons as the first response to anything happening in the news. I defy you to find any news story about Russia, N Korea, China, or any Middle Eastern or African country that doesn't have some group of guys cheering for nuclear annihilation.

Sociopathy.

Self-obsession.

Unwarranted disrespect.

People who change the way they act, the way they dress, and/or the music they listen to just to fit in.

When you pass by a couple walking and the guy looks at you while hugging his girlfriend closer and kissing her, like you're jealous or something :P

420 is something that somehow is synonymous with marijuana/drugs/weed/whatever.  Usually people think it's a great idea to put it in their names to sound cool, when it actually does the exact opposite.

Aww, but I thought it made me cool!

• Loud noises when i'm trying to sleep.

People bugging me while i'm playing.

When i'm going to do something and someone says "you need to do [something]". I KNOW! I was going to!

Prices of things being too high in my country.

Being stalked or annoyed by someone.

When someone tries to start drama, thankfully i always ignore it.

Edited by Sakura

-stupid people

-gamers that use sexist, racist,homophobic messages when they're losing.

-parents that let their kids run around and scream in public.

-hackers.

-those that try to force their beliefs or lifestyles on others

-hypocrites

-Bullies

-people who abuse animals & kids.