Things you hate

Death

• Selective Feminism (Want equality but still want men to pay for dinner because ''that's what men are supposed to do.'')

Arrogance.

Ignorance.

Old Wives Tales and people who believe them.

Animal Abuse.

Spiders that try to get into bed with me.

Liars

Cheats

Men who think that you don't care about them because you're not a jealous whiny bitch.

People that need constant praise.

People who can't think for themselves.

Constantly being accused of cheating.

People who so desperately want to be someone or something they're not. (Looking at you weeaboo's).

Girls with far too much make up on.

Girls/women with too much perfume on. (Wash and you won't smell).

Being told that only obese women have big boobs (without surgery), (I have seen and experienced evidence to the contrary).

Racist people.

Animal abuse.

Fanboys/Fangirls.

The fact that PewDiePie is famous.

When RedLetterMedia takes forever to put out new Plinkett reviews.

When game developers move on to a new genre & never go back to their roots. (Naughty Dog)

People who love to act tough, like Justin Beiber.

People who think a speed limit is a speed suggestion.

People who don't use turn signals, then honk when you won't let them change lanes. If only there was some way I could tell that they want to change lanes, hmm.

Dubstep, and whatever else is considered "music" by kids today.

Spaghetti.

• Like 1

• Alcohol

Not feeling well

Rain

Animal Abuse

SFIV (SFIII was a lot better)

People that let their dogs off leash without proper recall training (dog ignores them, runs over to my dog that could easily maul them).

People who do not ask first before petting your dog.

Hackers

Liars

Gossip

• Like 1

-heights

-any cold blooded animals that gives creeps/chills when touched

-animal cruelty

-people who eat dog meat

-boy band/boy group fans (to be specific: the teenage girls)

-annoying people

-people with annoying laugh

-bullies

-racist

-fruit-based perfumes

-horror movies with lotsss of bloodsss...(just scare the heck out of me just don't show me lots of bloodssss...)

-speed runs

-MP trophies

-ridiculous challenge that requires you to fight enemies unscathed

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

To keep it short:

People that turn the world into an idiocracy

People that don't respect other opinions

The fact that I can't accept that there isn't a single human without major flaws (the word major is crucial here)

Languages ( Even though I speak 4... Shouldn't there be a universal one by now ?)

- sexism, homophobia and racism general being an arse.

- double standars

- shallowness, and only dating for looks

- cheaters & liars

- people who complain about 'fake' or 'plastic' people, who also call people ugly

- self entitled people

- the fact that atheisim seems like a dirty word.

- people thinking bisexuals , don't exist, havn't decided, are confused and promiscuous

- people who dont laugh when always sunny in phillidelphia is on :| .

- people who dont wash enough.

- strangling sense, reason and basic human rights because of religion. (only those who do).

- when eyeballs get pierced or stabbed in movies.

thought it would be short....sorry for rambling :P

also i saw a few people 'hate' girls purfumes ... :S whats that about ? lol

Edited by Kyomi-Okami

Because many many females use far too much of it.

You're supposed to put small dabs or sprays on your wrists and rub them together, either side of your neck and maybe your cleavage.

It's supposed to mingle with your natural scent and give a warm and inviting or musky smell.

We're not supposed to still be able to smell you once you've walked past.

The majority seem to bathe in the stuff and it becomes overly sweet and powerful and it makes people nauseous.

I have literally thrown up from the smell once.

Same goes for the ladies that feel the need to fill the entire room with deodorant, if they just washed regularly, they wouldn't smell bad enough to warrant such over-use. 

Edited by Lion-Lhasa
  • Like 1

Possessive partners... I haven't had a lot of issues with this myself, though admittedly some, but I have a co-worker, our Lifeguard, who's boyfriend parks his truck in the parking lot and watches her through the windows to make sure she isn't... You know, come to think of it, I'm not sure what he thinks is going on. He called her to chew her out for talking to a male swimmer as he walked past her. I'm pretty compassionate to a lot of quirks and foibles of the human race, but damn, that's intense. Of course, she just eats that crap up and thinks it's normal, and hell maybe it is more normal than not, but it definitely shouldn't be.

Also at work and quite disgusting, be forewarned...  You can skip, if you like.  I don't know who did it, but while it's not unheard to, every now and again, get a bit of accidental poo on your hand while wiping, it should be an obvious faux pas to wipe it on the freakin' wall. Even my dog wouldn't be so uncouth.

The feeling that people around here are getting shittier and shittier. I'm not even talking about a generation to generation comparison, I mean just from 2013 to 2014! The behavioral issues we've had to address have been more varied. Just in the last 6 months, we've had Alcohol at a children's basketball game, teenage girls exposing their genitals, stalkers, fighting... People are coming unglued, and the temperature hasn't even hit the triple digits here. I can't imagine that 114 degree weather is going to make them more sane.

These all turned out to be work inspired, but I didn't plan that.

• Like 1

Also at work and quite disgusting, be forewarned...  You can skip, if you like.  I don't know who did it, but while it's not unheard to, every now and again, get a bit of accidental poo on your hand while wiping, it should be an obvious faux pas to wipe it on the freakin' wall. Even my dog wouldn't be so uncouth.

That sounds like some girls in my high school. They used to wipe the blood on their sanitary towels onto the walls and try to stick the towels on blood-side down. Or they used to try to write things on the walls with their used tampons or throw them at you if you dared to use 'their' toilets.

It really makes you wonder what state their house is in.

Ooh good thing you brought this up... I don't specifically hate girls' perfume but just the fruit-based ones.... I just can't stand the sweetness of fragrance... I never ate papaya after getting sick of smelling the perfume with papaya (or whatever procedure they come up with to mix perfume with papaya)

Ooh good thing you brought this up... I don't specifically hate girls' perfume but just the fruit-based ones.... I just can't stand the sweetness of fragrance... I never ate papaya after getting sick of smelling the perfume with papaya (or whatever procedure they come up with to mix perfume with papaya)

haha oh, two of my favorite purfumes are apple based. i think i would literally make you sick :giggle:. well apologies, but i don't overuse it which seems to be why some people dislike them.

haha oh, two of my favorite purfumes are apple based. i think i would literally make you sick :giggle:. well apologies, but i don't overuse it which seems to be why some people dislike them.

good thing I can't smell you... just thinking of the fragrance of the sweetness... *shivers*

• Like 1

Modern day feminism in the west.

People who make noises when they eat.

People who eat with their mouth open.

People who make up bullshit rather than saying "I don't know" 

People who think their opinions matter.

People who think because they're offended, they're right.

People who try to dictate what's funny and what isn't.

People who say N-word instead of ♥, even though in the context they're using it in, it's not racist.

Capcom's constant re release of the same fucking game. (street fighter IV I'm looking at you.)

Grammar nazi's. (if you under stand the point being made, there's no need to correct.)

People who use the term "reverse racism" (it's racist just saying that)

Men who call themselves alpha, just because they go to the gym.

People who laugh at racist jokes but when their race is the butt of they joke, they cry about it.

People who present their opinions as fact.

People who assume stupid shit and play victim when you call them stupid for it.

People who think a certain taste in music makes someone cool or not cool.

American politicians.

Uk politicians . 

Black people who blame being black for their lack of success. (in the west)  

White people who blame "foreigners" for their lack of success.  (in the west) 

Women who blame men for their lack of success. (in the west)

Men who apologize for being  men.

White people feeling guilty and say sorry for being white. Just because slavery happened hundreds of years before anyone alive today even existed.

People who use the term "rape culture"

people who use the term "patriarchy"

People who want to destroy the lives of white people when they're racist, but when another race is racist to whites, just completely ignore it. I think people should be equally harsh toe everybody who's racist.

Double standards.

People who say, "well that happens less to that group, so they don't matter" and then say they want equality.

People who hate others or assume they're stupid just because of their religion or lack of.

Atheists who think they're smart because they're atheists. 

Women in the west who say "they're oppressed"

People who think women in west actually get paid less for the exact same job because of misogyny.

Most horror films, they're never scary, always cheap, tacky shit. IMO.

People who say rape jokes are never funny.

People who say the games industry is sexist, or misogynistic.

Poor journalism, spreading misinformation to the general public.

People who say there are not enough strong female leads in video games, even though nothing is stopping them from making games and making the exact characters they want.

People who say you shouldn't play for trophies.

People who don't care about context. 

People who complain all the time.

People who complain on the internet about problems they have and tell everyone else what they should do to fix it. Meanwhile doing absolutely nothing to fix the problem, accept moan about it.

People who ask help and then say no to the help you offer and then cry because no one ever tries to help them.

Sexists.

Racists.

People who talk behind peoples backs.

People who use their religion to be assholes.

Did I mention Modern day feminism in the west? I don't think I did.

People who will call me sexist for saying I hate Modern day feminism in the west, because egalitarianism or humanism totally doesn't exist at all, or fight for actual equality and isn't a borderline hate group.. yeah they don't exist at all.. nope. Never heard of them. 

Ignorant ♥s.  

Humans in general I guess lol. 

I have more but I think that's enough for now. My fingers hurt. 

Bye.

• Like 3

• Lag

Sweaty FIFA goals

Violence

Justin Bieber

Miley Cyrus tongue

The person who writes the terms and conditions

Watching a ad before the YouTube video

Greedy gaming cooperation's

Micro transactions

Clipping my ever growing toe nails