Project Platinum Plus: Transformers (Closed)

Wavergray

dpdtIvj.png

Welcome to the Transformers Project Platinum

Special thanks to Zone Hunter for coming up with the idea of Project Platinum. If you want to create your own Project Platinum, go to this thread for the rules and requirements to make one.

Rules

• Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  • You only have to complete 1 version of every game.
  • The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served.
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  • If you want to sign up, please refer for which rank and special emblem you are eligible, and provide the list of your games.

Games

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Transformers: Dark of The Moon
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron PS3 or PS4
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark PS3 or PS4
Transformers: Devastation PS3 or PS4

Guides

Hall of fame requirements:

Autobot Hall of Fame Requirements                                                                      OR                                                 Decepticon Hall of Fame Requirements 

• rmbVXxq.jpg Mini-Con: You have obtained the platinum for 0 of the required games                                            rmbVXxq.jpgMini-Con: You have obtained the platinum for 0 of the required games
  • dsCibfZ.jpg Autobot: You have obtained the platinum 1 of the required games                                                   7yDWhgu.jpg Decepticon: You have obtained the platinum 1 of the required games
  • tljUoVl.jpg Ultra Magnus: You have obtained the platinum 2 of the required games                                         Y6U3b2w.jpg Starscream: You have obtained the platinum 2 of the required games
  • 8lpJf7g.jpg Optimus Prime: You have obtained the platinum 4 of the required games                                      5rcksla.jpg Megatron: You have obtained the platinum 4 of the required games
  • bVvhKhO.jpg Primus: You have obtained the platinum all of the required games                                                   dwmnaKv.jpg Unicron: You have obtained the platinum all of the required games

Hall of Fame:

bVvhKhO.jpg Primus bVvhKhO.jpg

No one yet

dwmnaKv.jpg Unicron dwmnaKv.jpg

No one yet

8lpJf7g.jpg Optimus Prime 8lpJf7g.jpg

5rcksla.jpg Megatron 5rcksla.jpg

No one yet

tljUoVl.jpg Ultra Magnus tljUoVl.jpg

snakebit10

Y6U3b2w.jpg Starscream Y6U3b2w.jpg

marvelboy10
SDB--1982

dsCibfZ.jpg Autobot dsCibfZ.jpg

7yDWhgu.jpg Decepticon 7yDWhgu.jpg

rmbVXxq.jpg Mini-Con rmbVXxq.jpg

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Only have 2 so far.

Rise of the Dark Spark and Dark of the Moon.

i would have gone for Unicron but as i do not see myself playing the other 2 (Revenge or Moon) figured i go Prime

I would like to join this Soul. Unfortunately right now I am at Mini-Con status.

I've added you all to the hall of fame and I will add everyone to the leaderboard as soon as it's up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Take it this thread isn't being monitored any more? :(

Yes it is still being monitored. I was just waiting for all the stuff with the leaderboard to settle down before I update anything. I'm pretty sure the last time I updated any of the PP I run was right before they started changing stuff with the leaderboard.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/4/2017 at 9:32 AM, marvelboy10 said:

whoops I meant put me as Starscream because I have 3 plats.

Okay rank switched.

So how did you like the transformers games you plated and did you ever think about plating more of them?

Edited by soultaker655

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sweet mother of fucking god..

latest?cb=20170407163002

This.. is the greatest thread on PSNP. Officially, or otherwise <nods>

Now my only concern [and I will try to remain calm], is that the 60#d@#!Mother%^(K!NG Autobots are listed first, in all categories.
That aside, one day soon (but not this day), you will add me and my fam (@Bojuka76) to our rightful positions.
(We've been saving a number of plats to rain upon a specific date in the Transformers Universe).

Until that day, we shall humbly take our place beneath MrUnknown, -as Decepticons (and nothing more).

I salute those who maintain this page, and sincerely thank you for doing so. May Cthulhu eat you last.