Forget the date

synthesis13

Hello, I'm gonna ask something about this game.
I forget the time when achieved my 1st win
So, I uninstal and delete the game and download the new one.
I fight again in the new game.
is it still obtainable for rush hour thropies if start in new game, ignoring my first win in previous game? Or I should follow the time from previous game?

Edited by synthesis13

it won't matter what time you had your first ever win. You didn't need to delete the data (doesn't really matter though that you did). As long as you get the 5 wins within an hour. So even if you had 1 win a month ago it won't lock you out of the trophy. The hour time will start after your next win for you.

it won't matter what time you had your first ever win. You didn't need to delete the data (doesn't really matter though that you did). As long as you get the 5 wins within an hour. So even if you had 1 win a month ago it won't lock you out of the trophy. The hour time will start after your next win for you.

so i still can get platinum in my new game?

without remember my first win in old game?

easiest if you can get a group together and boost it, should be very fast that way

otherwise the trophy looks at the system clock on your vita so write down the exact date and time when you get a win. then every time you try working on the trophy set the system clock back to that time you wrote down. this way you don't really need the 5 in an hour. Could be in a day, week, month