Ideas that will make PlayStation a better place to play

Jay

Aside from the generic namechanging (don't get me wrong, I want it just as much as anyone), I would love if they abandoned PS Now and instead went with PS Generations which would feature all PS1, PS2 and early PS3 games, giving each game its own trophy set.

Discuss your million dollar ideas below and lets hope Sony comes across this thread.

• Like 2

PS has alot to do before its ''fine'' imo.

Take a page from XBone's book on Cortana. You can do all kind of shit like send messages, invite people to party, etc without pausing the game which is incredibly useful. Name changes are a necessity, for sure. For all the promises for a better network being the justification for PS+ its not all that much better from PS3. 

Backwards Compatibility for the classics. I can understand the PS3 but I should be able to run PS1 or PS2 disks on my PS4.

Ditch PS Now. Complete sham.

• Like 2

I would like to see a 7 day refund service, very similar to what Amazon offers for Kindle books. If a retail store like EB Games can offer this service for their games, so can the PlayStation Store. I'd certainly buy a lot more content if I knew I had the option to return something if it is crappy or broken.

Allow PSP games to be released on PS4/Vita with trophy support, actually acknowledge the damn Vita instead of ignoring and leaving it to the hands of third party developers (Not that third party developers are bad, but I'd like to see them support it a bit more.), and let us be able to delete trophy lists with less than 10% on them.

Totally agree. I think it's fair to allow us to delete trophy lists with less than 10%.

• Like 1

Backwards compatibility would be great if it could be done. Don't think it's fully possible tho.

Really just anything to do with getting older games back on new gen. Would love to play some PS1 and PS2 classics on my PS4. And I know they have PS2 to PS4 right now, but it takes them forever to get it going for a game and it's very limited.

Some great ideas. I'd have to add to the whole PlayStation Store thing. What if they allowed us to sell the licenses of your games to other users or back to Sony in return for a bit of money to your account. It could work more like a retail store rather than you buy it, its yours forever, no money back. 

Edited by Jay
  • Like 1

Turn off PS Plus auto renewal,

You can do that now.

Since PS Plus got mentioned.

Another idea would be split Plus into IGC and PSO (Playstation Online) and bring back the original and good IGC (read putting Vita games on Plus).

Ideally, it would be cheaper, but I can't expect that much from Sony.

Since PS Plus got mentioned.

Another idea would be split Plus into IGC and PSO (Playstation Online) and bring back the original and good IGC (read putting Vita games on Plus).

Ideally, it would be cheaper, but I can't expect that much from Sony.

Yeah, I don't see them ever doing that. Free games is added incentive for players who don't play online to buy a membership, and it gives Sony an excuse to be charging so much for simply playing online. Separating the functions will split people into each camp and probably cost them money in the long run.

• Like 1

I want a Steam like game time counter more than anything where it counts how long you've been in each game, and then you can sort your games based on the ones you've played the most. Then how they tell you how much you've played the last 2 weeks. Would be cool to have something count your weekly game time for the past week. 

• Like 2