Back For More Trophy didn't pop

Potter13579

Why didn't I get this? I completed the game capturing all the monkeys to unlock Spike, and pressed L1 and start new game at the menu but it didn't pop when I did a speedrun through.

Sadly I can't help you since I haven't played it yet, but you can try sending a PM to some of the people who managed to unlock it, and see if they can give you a proper answer: http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5141-Ape-Escape-2/12-Back-For-More

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

Got it right now after beat Specter with Spike after i got all 300 monkeys again. 100% 

nice neme. i got 6-7 levels left too then i'm done. a fun game overall, but a bit tedious having to catch all 300 monkeys again. can't complain really as the "launch" price was pretty cheap.

nice neme. i got 6-7 levels left too then i'm done. a fun game overall, but a bit tedious having to catch all 300 monkeys again. can't complain really as the "launch" price was pretty cheap.

Np for me is very fun. I want Ape Escape 3 soon love this series. A new episode on PS4 i think is a dream T_T

• 1 month later...

Np for me is very fun. I want Ape Escape 3 soon love this series. A new episode on PS4 i think is a dream T_T

if there's a new ape escape game for the ps4 I think Sony will gonna turn it into a freaking VR game.... I still remember when I heard about a new ape escape game exclusively for the ps3 at the time, but when it's finally came it ended up as an on-rail PS Move game for casual gamers :(

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I have the same question but a little bit different. I understand that you need to hold L1 and hit New Game. What I don't have clear is if you need to hold it all the time? Or should I hold L1 and press start and then new game? Or just press L1 at the same time I press New Game. It is a little bit confusing.

Edited by Pottercito_