What is your rarest physical vita game?

Steveatron

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any other vita collectors out there. What are your vita treasures? What games have you hunted for so long and still haven'f found?

Im from Australia and one of my rarest games that i had to import was Soul Sacrifice Delta (english language) 

Steveatron.png

post-149832-0-10463200-1470538677_thumb.jpg

I'm not a collector, but probably my Japanese copy of htoL#NiQ. I think it was only released as a collectors edition so there probably aren't too many in Japan, let alone in the west. It's also the only way for non-Japaneses to get this particular version of the trophy list.

And I have that Soldner X-2 from Limited Run Games on its way. Only 3200 of those were made, which I guess is pretty rare too.

post-56630-0-83919900-1470546782_thumb.png

• Like 1

I love collecting physical Vita games and I have quite a few rare ones. I'll list them in the order I obtained them.

Retro City Rampage DX - Limited to 3,330 copies.

htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary- North American version limited to 20,000 physical copies (10k sold through a limited edition, the other 10k as standalone physical copies).

Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star - North American version limited to 10,000 physical copies only sold through a limited edition.

Saturday Morning RPG - Limited to 2,500 copies.

Oddworld New n' Tasty - Limited to 2,500 copies.

Octodad - Limited to 3,500 copies.

Xeodrifter - Limited to 2,300 copies.

Söldner X-2 - Limited to 3,200 copies.

If we're only going by numbers though I guess that makes Xeodrifter my rarest.

• Like 2

How is it? Can you understand it even being in Chinese or Japanese? I've been wanting that for a while but wasn't sure. Same goes with the new monster hunter

if you have played any of the phantasy star online or portable games the menus are the same. i was able to beat the game without understanding any Japanese. im stuck on the end game content because im not sure exactly what to do next. but its my favorite vita game. I would love a western ps4 port of the vita version. oh and the combat is amazing.  

• Like 2

I'm not a collector, but probably my Japanese copy of htoL#NiQ. I think it was only released as a collectors edition so there probably aren't too many in Japan, let alone in the west. It's also the only way for non-Japaneses to get this particular version of the trophy list.

And I have that Soldner X-2 from Limited Run Games on its way. Only 3200 of those were made, which I guess is pretty rare too.

I have Soldner X-2 on its way too hopefully it arrives this week. Still trying to find a copy of htoL#NiQ from america so its in english

Similarly to some others, my rarest is probably localized Hotaru no Nikki.

If I were to take EU-only, Neptunia ReBirth1 and Mind-0 as they were not released physically.

West-wise, technically all Vita games are rare, but I'm so accustomed to importing I don't even know what is rare and what not xD

Reimu was a part of the set? :awesome:

• Like 1

Breach and Clear

htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary- North American version

Saturday Morning RPG

Oddworld New n' Tasty

Octodad

Xeodrifter

Söldner X-2

Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky LE

I need these last 2. :(

Retro City Rampage DX - Limited to 3,330 copies.

Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star - North American version limited to 10,000 physical copies only sold through a limited edition.

Edited by bcks007
  • Like 1