What is your rarest physical vita game?

Steveatron

In my area:

Producing Perfection - it took me a while to find this.

Technika Tunes - haven't seen a physical copy of this in stores for months now

Project Diva X and IA/VT - well that is not surprising...

Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky LE

Oh man, great catch.

I was ultra angry the game had proper voices as a DLC, otherwise, I would pick it immediately.

I stlil don't have any physical Vita games :|, they're all so overpriced in The Netherlands.

And that's why you should never buy games in the EU but import :awesome:

I stlil don't have any physical Vita games :|, they're all so overpriced in The Netherlands.

On the other hand i have so few physical Vita games cause they are scarce to get in Portugal and the ones you usually tend to find are the LEGO ones or "kiddie" games  :rolleyes:

On the other hand i have so few physical Vita games cause they are scarce to get in Portugal and the ones you usually tend to find are the LEGO ones or "kiddie" games  :rolleyes:

Because those are the only games that shops can actually show :awesome:

The most weeb games you can show in the 'normal' shops are Waifu Wars and Gravity Daze (even that is borderline, Kat is way too ecchi for western eyes!)

Because those are the only games that shops can actually show :awesome:

The most weeb games you can show in the 'normal' shops are Waifu Wars and Gravity Daze (even that is borderline, Kat is way too ecchi for western eyes!)

And when weeb games actually are on the shelves they are displayed like this to warn people for the Weebo legacy 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015875841867320&set=gm.1265862376787657&type=3&theater   :awesome:

Edited by Jiaho24

The Technica Tune Limited Edition that was limited to 750 copies followed by Breach & Clear at 1,500.

Beyond limited print releases I would guess the Tadeo games are fairly rare. With physical copies only released in Spain I just can't picture a lot of them being printed. Based on what people say Supremacy MMA I guess is rare. Not sure what else might be.

• Like 1

Please provide visible link :P

Not only it's on FB, but it also apparently does not work :awesome:

My plan has failed ? This seems to be the doings of the Organization . I shall investigate this case further and report whenever a suitable solution has been found .

El Psy Kongoroo ...

• Like 1

I forgot I have this too.  The soundtrack collection is so good

Not to forget the diary which is a nice guidebook for the game's first half.

@topic:

Don't know if it's really that rare but I would say the Crystal Box Edition of IA/VT Colorful. Especially the Vita pouch is adorable as it has a rainbow-colored zipper.

• Like 1

My plan has failed ? This seems to be the doings of the Organization . I shall investigate this case further and report whenever a suitable solution has been found .

El Psy Kongoroo ...

Of course. The Organization is strongly against FckBook :awesome:

Seriously, if it was a picture, just reupload it to imgur. FB is shiite, no one should use it :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1