What is your rarest physical vita game?

Steveatron

My plan has failed ? This seems to be the doings of the Organization . I shall investigate this case further and report whenever a suitable solution has been found .

El Psy Kongoroo ...

Lol :lol:, better send a D-mail to get a headstart.

Thin air.

[Do Physical copies of Vita games even exist? :P]

Nope, it's all a lie, just like the cake :awesome:.

• Like 3

[Do Physical copies of Vita games even exist? :P]

I have 30 of them.

OT: I guess my rarest for my area would be my imports: Utakumi 575, IA/VT Colorful, and Moe Chronicle.

I also have the El Psy Kongroo edition of Steins;Gate. It comes with Metal Upa. According to Mayushii☆ it's super rare.

• Like 3

My rarest Vita games would probably be Resident Evil: Revelations 2 and Saturday Morning RPG. Both of them are still sealed.

I'm not sure on the exact quantity of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 physical copies that exist, but I believe it was only distributed through Play Asia which is where I got it from.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have 3 physical games bought in Japan

Silent Hill book of memories

機動戦士ガンダム SEED BATTLE DESTINY - It's a gundam game

Borderlands 2

I don't think any are rare

October this year I'll buy allot more in Osaka given that there's next to no games in Australia to buy.

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

I have some limited editions vita games, both NA and JP, but I'm not sure which is rarer. I guess my JP limited edition of The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel (Have yet to play).

I have quite a few limited edition vita games. But after checking ebay, it must be my Corpse Party: Blood drive Limited Edition. Since none are up for sale apart from JP imports.

I still need to play it though...  :angel:

or maybe Corpse Party? (I have this limited edition too :D)

• Like 1

4e718431-5b0b-4658-ac84-f426839a286a.jpg

3200 copies for this game.

And not a game, but... just click on this simple white Vita 

f71e9e76-6789-49ad-a96a-1029de99c098.jpg

Oh nice, i got the limited run ones too. Very envious of your Hatsune Miku Limited Edition tho.

i was luck and got this limited edition the other week

I have 3 physical games bought in Japan

Silent Hill book of memories

機動戦士ガンダム SEED BATTLE DESTINY - It's a gundam game

Borderlands 2

I don't think any are rare

October this year I'll buy allot more in Osaka given that there's next to no games in Australia to buy.

I know that feeling to as im also in Australia

post-149832-0-28846100-1472531901_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the games I've gotten from Limited Run Games. And I think the only one I've gotten on Vita thus far is Sunday Morning RPG, still in the packaging since I got the PS4 version too and decided to play that one.

Though I imagine Child of Light [EU] is pretty rare. Think it was just a limited release in EU, didn't get a chance to grab the NA version when it hit retail [still not sure why it did since it was so long after the game came out].

Well, I currently only have 15 physical copies of vita games, so probably none are rare generally speaking. Considering that in POrtugal and probably anywhere in the EU you find fuck all vita games in stores. Unless they're Lego games or Uncharted Golden Abyss and each costing like 30 bucks :facepalm:...

I suppose the ones that are hard to find, and that I got for reasonablet price are:

• Muramasa Rebirth
  • P4G
  • Shinobido 2
  • Tales of Hearts R
  • Ys: Memories of Celceta

I think I got my rarest Vita game now, a Chinese version of Blanc Vs Zombies. (I went and preordered AstralAir to increase my Favorite collection, but that probably won't be as rare as a Chinese Vita game.)

Considering you can get that from Play-Asia with ease, I'm not so sure that it's particularly rare. :P

That said, my rarest Vita game so far would have to be the NA LE of Neptunia Re;Birth1 that was limited to 1000 copies and sold out in a matter of five minutes when it got put up at launch. Had to stay up until 3 AM for that damn thing since it was going by California time and I live in New Jersey. Of course, I opened it for the goodies. :P

If you count availability to US citizens, all of my Korean Neptunia games are definitely up there given there's one or two guys who sell them for over $60 a pop. The PS3 games in particular are a bitch to find even on eBay.

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

Probably ホチキス (Hotchkiss) as PSNP says only 800 odd people have played it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYu6G7xoXNQ

I will get round to playing it myself one day, although it does show in my trophy card.

Probably because it's only 100%.

I'm not sure if it's full priced retail (I suppose it is retail since you have an UK account) but if it is, people would rather import-skip a Plat game.

I understand that some people would not buy a game because it does not have a platinum trophy, I don't agree with it but I respect it.

Yea, I also don't get this mindset but this is more in terms of money =D

You know trophy hunters and VNs, they buy them to skip for easy Plat, buying full priced 100% is not worth their money =)

• Like 1