What is your rarest physical vita game?

Steveatron

I guess the only rare "obscure game" imo that I have is Taiko Drum Master V Version, the physical Japanese version. I always have people ask where I got this game from :P I've noticed that Psycho Pass is another game that's impossible to find in a store that you walk into and ask if they're in stock. Strictly only online from BestBuy &Amazon you can get that from (I've seen GameStop's warehouse is almost/or is completely sold out of this)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I guess the only rare "obscure game" imo that I have is Taiko Drum Master V Version, the physical Japanese version. I always have people ask where I got this game from :P I've noticed that Psycho Pass is another game that's impossible to find in a store that you walk into and ask if they're in stock. Strictly only online from BestBuy &Amazon you can get that from (I've seen GameStop's warehouse is almost/or is completely sold out of this)

I agree on you with Taiko Drum Master V Version being a rare one. Tho here in Australia I've see 4 copies of  Psycho Pass in store, and that's saying a lot due to there normally isn't any vita games around

• Like 1

Madden NFL 13 still sealed (US Edition in y-fold seal). Got it from Walmart for only $19.99. If you think it is just a normal sports game, go to eBay and check how much a sealed copy worth. The price is ridiculous and not that many copies available.

Edited by GTA_Darren

Madden NFL 13 still sealed (US Edition in y-fold seal). Got it from Walmart for only $19.99. If you think it is just a normal sports game, go to eBay and check how much a sealed copy worth. The price is ridiculous and not that many copies available.

That's because it is the only football game for the Vita. I loved it, one of the easier Madden plats too.

I have Injustice Ultimate Edition and Metal Gear Collection

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like my rarest Vita-retail for now is the LRG-version of Thomas Was Alone (4,000 copies worldwide).

After that it will be:

Volume (LRG Vita, 4,800 copies)

Shovel Knight (Fangamer Vita, 5,030 copies according to this tweet: https://twitter.com/YachtClubGames/status/796885421049319424)

Now I wonder if the physical english version of Muv Luv for Vita will be a Kickstarter-exclusive or not. The numbers for it would be quite low (about 3,000 units).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Rarest physical game in Europe is probably Marvel vs Capcom 3, as it was axed really quickly because of licensing issues, and you can't buy it digitally now (same with Virtua Tennis, but this one is easier to buy). The UMVC3 german version has a really nice reversible inlay. Try to buy a sealed copy (european, not US) and you'll see what I mean, there should be VERY few left. Another really rare is Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, which is hard as nails to find except at obnoxious prices for such a game.

Or Tadeo Jones which was released only, or almost, in Spain (304 owners in PSN Profiles).

I'm excluding limited editions, as they're supposed to be rare anyway.

On 10/20/2016 at 6:23 AM, GTA_Darren said:

I have that! Got it for 20 bucks when I visited new York in 2012 and the only reason I got it was because of 2 for 3 deal I think.

On 10/20/2016 at 1:23 AM, GTA_Darren said:

lrxaFAI.png

Holee fuck.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure how "rare" overall, I don't have any limited runs or special editions or stuff like that, but I guess any Japanese imported game would be "rare" here... so IA/VT or Taiko no Tatsujin V... or probably Idolmaster Must Songs

Edited by Zanreo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...