Saionji's PS3 backlog

Saionji

I saw 2 trophy lists for Diablo 3 so I assume Diablo 3 RoS is a separate game, it would be awesome if someone can confirm if Diablo 3 RoS is just a standalone DLC or its an upgraded version of Diablo 3 which would contain main game + DLC.
Also about WKC... I heard servers has been shutdown but I have read some various opinions saying plat is impossible solo while others stated its possible offline. I would be grateful if someone who earned this platinum after servers went down can confirm this for me. I m aware it might take A LOT of time thou.

believe it or not.... diablo 2 is a separate trophy list from the other edition which is the expansion included.

its why it is so cheap to get on amazon.

however i wish you luck on the backlog you will need it. 

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

believe it or not.... diablo 2 is a separate trophy list from the other edition which is the expansion included.

its why it is so cheap to get on amazon.

however i wish you luck on the backlog you will need it. 

ok thanks :lol: I dont know why there are some strange speces between lines in the main post btw lol I m a noob

Edited by Saionji

Immediately do Ateliers. No need to look at other games, do Ateliers xD

*snicker* I've got every single one (except the Sophie), but I won't dare to even touch them, because the inner demons start to berate me and scream "You haven't beaten Atelier Iris or Mana Khemia yet, do them in order!"

Also about WKC... I heard servers has been shutdown but I have read some various opinions saying plat is impossible solo while others stated its possible offline. I would be grateful if someone who earned this platinum after servers went down can confirm this for me. I m aware it might take A LOT of time thou.

Well, I was looking into WKC games recently, and from what I've seen, it's possible to do it offline, only really, really, time consuming and hard. Mainly because you'll be stuck doing tasks designed for the multiple players solo. I imagine it's like playing MMO alone.

• Like 1

Am i correct that this is a long list with games you own and want to complete? All other games you need to buy?

I would subscribe holiday until christmas and start immedeatly with Demon's Souls as i guess you mean (or does a DEMON SOUL exist? :blink: ) :D

Edit: i saw Star Ocean - The Last Hope in your list... start with that one... Demon's Souls is for a free weekend :D

And complete The Walking Dead!!! Season 1 in a day and season two and the second xD

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Hello Reimi!. We could've boosted arkham origins online together. I just recently platted it about it 2 weeks ago. If only I'd known. Also that's a huge backlog. That's probably more than I own now in and will ever own. Good luck man!

Nice but I dont have this game yet so no problem.

Immediately do Ateliers. No need to look at other games, do Ateliers xD

I m playing it right now! I mean like NOW! :awesome:

Well, I was looking into WKC games recently, and from what I've seen, it's possible to do it offline, only really, really, time consuming and hard. Mainly because you'll be stuck doing tasks designed for the multiple players solo. I imagine it's like playing MMO alone.

ok I read it will be something like this :lol: but it will be awesome if someone who actually earned that plat can confirm this himself. Some people stated its impossibly hard to do some things solo.

Am i correct that this is a long list with games you own and want to complete? All other games you need to buy?

I would subscribe holiday until christmas and start immedeatly with Demon's Souls as i guess you mean (or does a DEMON SOUL exist? :blink: ) :D

You are right :D

*snicker* I've got every single one (except the Sophie), but I won't dare to even touch them, because the inner demons start to berate me and scream "You haven't beaten Atelier Iris or Mana Khemia yet, do them in order!"

Then do them as well!

I m playing it right now! I mean like NOW! :awesome:

I don't see it!

I won't believe it until I see it :awesome:

• Like 2

If you ever want to boost some of the online trophies in those games in a private match, just tell me. ^_^

EDIT: Should have read the legend first. You don't own them atm. :facepalm:

No problem, the moment I get those games I will message you right away.

Do first the online games :)

sure thing :)

I would recommend doing the online related stuff first, if you need help with the blazblue online, let me know and I'll help ya out

ok I will remember this ;) thanks.

Then do them as well!

I would love to, but I'm currently stuck with Edge. Soon, soon, I will break free, but for now...  :rolleyes:  

The timeline point of my last visit was at the endgame of the Azoth of Destiny, however, so by the time I'll fully resume my dimension-jumping hijinks, I should be able to finish things up and jump straight into the Grand Phantasm. 

My love for the marathons and following the timelines is my curse. One day I've decided it finally was the time for me to try Tales... So I'm still playing Phantasia. 

EDIT. Just finished online trophies for P4A today with an awesome boosting partner DPatriot, so noly SP left. Which might be a real hell from what I have read.

Nice. The SP is actually super easy as long as it's not the challenges and SAM, those are in a league of their own and will require a lot of patience and practice, but I wish you luck with them.

• Like 1

Nice. The SP is actually super easy as long as it's not the challenges and SAM, those are in a league of their own and will require a lot of patience and practice, but I wish you luck with them.

Since she synch'ed the Trophies allready, it is always a 100% safe completion, otherwise she would need to hide them - still. Always a question of the gab. 

Thanks.

Oh, Blazblue Continuum Shift is nowhere to be found.. Are you afraid of the challenges?  :awesome:

Blazblue CSE is an upgraded version so I dont see any reason to play vanilla :P

Since she synch'ed the Trophies allready, it is always a 100% safe completion, otherwise she would need to hide them - still. Always a question of the gab. 

not really :P I lost my save for SSFIV so that game still need to be boosted for some titles I think unless they unlock as you enter online mode by syncing with server.

Sheesh such an "easy" list.

I'll use this list as my guide in the future for JRPGs.

:ninja:

No kidding, I bet you could plat all those games in no time :D looks like I m just a noob.

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 1

I'm sure you will get through your PS3 games that you have in your backlog along with those games with online trophies you want to get done. That's my plan right now to get my PS3 games with online trophies before servers closes. Good luck & I believe in you.

• Like 1