PS2 Games on PS4: General Discussion & Complete List

VeldinX

19 hours ago, MMDE said:

I want more RPGs! :)

I'd love some of FROM SOFTWARE's RPGs!! :)

1. King's Field IV: The Ancient City
  2. Shadow Tower Abyss
  3. Evergrace
  4. Eternal Ring
  5. Forever Kingdom

:) 

Eternal Ring just dropped today.  Well on the NA store anyway.   But i'm with you on all the others as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Eternal Ring just dropped today.  Well on the NA store anyway.   But i'm with you on all the others as well.

Eternal Ring just dropped???? WOOT! :D:D Just sucks balls they didn't include a platinum! :( I will wait for it to be cheap then.

And if anyone wonders, it plays a bit like Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne and whatnot, but it's first person instead of third person, and it is a bit slower paced, but certainly faster than early King's Field.

Also, I think one of the people who worked on Bloodborne soundtrack did the soundtrack for this game. Listened to the soundtrack quite a lot of times. :P

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Seems like it is NA, we don't have it here in New Zealand, just checked the online store, but nothing on that so far.

According to German news sites it will be released next week. I guess it's for for the rest of the world.

1 minute ago, HajimeTheFool said:

Eternal Ring presently have a 100% Game Breaking Glitch at the beginning of Chapter 10, making it impossible to progress. (See my thread on the game forum). It sucks because I wanted to much to play it until the end :(

Well, that sucks bigly.

Edited by MMDE

Still waiting for the day they drop Suikoden 3 - 5 and the Shadow Hearts games. 

Haunting Ground, Clock Tower 3 and Silent Hill: The Room would be awesome too :D 

(Well, one can dream...) 

Eternal Ring looks promising. Sad to hear about the glitch, hopefully there'll be a fix. 

I remember that I had some trouble with Dark Cloud when I was falling through the ground in one of the last dungeons and I needed to repeat that one a few times until I was able to progress.

Edited by Izul

On quarta-feira, 10 de Maio de 2017 at 11:28 AM, andrefilipe26 said:

They really need to bring back the Onimusha games. I also would love to play and plat games like obscure, resident evil outbreak, ten bucks, the Japanese one with the girl who takes pictures at ghosts (can't remember the name).

There are so many good games on ps2!

Project Zero for us, Fatal Frame for everyone else, but those are hard, Nintendo owns some of the ip, not sure if it extends to the old ones or if it's restricted to the newer ones...

Edited by Devil_Spooky

Personally I would really like to see in PS4 a game called Total Overdose, it is not very well known, but I like it.

And I would like see Crash Twinsanity. :)

On 27/5/2017 at 7:59 AM, LeoHdez888 said:

Personally I would really like to see in PS4 a game called Total Overdose, it is not very well known, but I like it.

And I would like see Crash Twinsanity. :)

I agree. Crash TwinSanity and I wouldn't mind Crash Nitro Kart to be ported as well. I had so much fun with Total Overdose 10 years ago or something like that. Would absolutely love to play it again, and it would be interesting to see the trophies for it. :eyebrow:

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:58 AM, gameoncomrade said:

I agree. Crash TwinSanity and I wouldn't mind Crash Nitro Kart to be ported as well. I had so much fun with Total Overdose 10 years ago or something like that. Would absolutely love to play it again, and it would be interesting to see the trophies for it. :eyebrow:

And it would be great too with the timing of the N. Sane Trilogy....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 2:33 PM, CaptainMonkster said:

Is there any news of legend of legaia 2 coming to ps4? Last I heard was that it got rated sometime last year?

Was wondering the same thing. Was actually looking forward to that one. :( That never came. Same with Grandia 3. It ended up on PS3 but I was kind of hoping it'd be on PS4 as well.

There are a lot of games here I actually haven't heard of, but I officially want to try some after reading the comments. Dark Cloud particularly caught my attention though... a friend was going to send me a copy on PS2 a long time ago, but he never got around to it. Maybe I can try it out now. It's cool it includes trophies too. 

• Like 1