multiplayer

BEANO_BRFC

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I doubt 2 controllers.  I have 2 ps4s and a spare my roommate uses his so I can get 3 when needed. I boost a lot lol.

2 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Wait!

its only one online trophy right?

you can do it alone with 2 controllers?

Also, it's 2 mp trophies. 

4 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Wait!

its only one online trophy right?

you can do it alone with 2 controllers?

I meant consoles, my bad

Edited by RoxasOnFire
Missed a part

On 4-1-2018 at 3:40 PM, T-100 said:

Can somebody tell me, how much afford are needed for the mp trophies? I ask, because I have at the moment not so much time, but if they are only 10min trophies I would start a boosting session

You most Wreck your boosting partner 66 times. (Crash him 66 times), and win 30 online games. Doesn't matter witch mode. They are not 10min. But Wrecking will take both players around 1 hour, the winning 30 games as well. Lets say 2 hours with loading times.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I just finished it boosting. It takes 2 hour for each person. So 4 hours for you and the boosting partner.

Thanks, this info is very helpful, I hoped that I goes faster, but at least I know now a real estimation

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, T-100 said:

Thanks, this info is very helpful, I hoped that I goes faster, but at least I know now a real estimation

No problem. Al you have to do first is set up a match unlimited time and unlimited games and keep wrecking your partner till the trophy. Just drive forward to the building so you hit the back from the car for quik and easy wrecks. Than he will respawn perfectly straight to the wall again.

When you both get the MultiSlay Champ 40-silver.png

Go back to the lobby and make a checkpoint race and put it on 1 min. Just grab 1 checkpoint and wait for 1 min. Do this 30 times for the MP MegaPeep Mangler 40-gold.png.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, T-100 said:

No problem. Also i forgot to say this, because it was a bit confusing. When you done the 66 Wrecks for your trophy, and you going for the 30 wins, when the game is finished you will return to the lobby. The game will tell you do you want to change the game mode just press NO and ready up, than you will get the same game mode again.

On 1/6/2018 at 3:00 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

You most Wreck your boosting partner 66 times. (Crash him 66 times), and win 30 online games. Doesn't matter witch mode. They are not 10min. But Wrecking will take both players around 1 hour, the winning 30 games as well. Lets say 2 hours with loading times.

hope you dont mind, i made a trophy guide and added this info about the mp stuff it really helps, gave you credit on it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
31 minutes ago, paultje118 said:

The MP lobby gives me the np-31887-7 error code.
Anyone knows a solution, or is the server offline?

I still see people getting those trophies so that means people still can boost each other.

There are widespread PSN issues at the moment, so it’s probably that

• Like 1