PS VITA Newb

ClearVHS

Yeah i get you kuuhaku ive been thinking about and it doesnt seem worth getting if just for like 10 games and thats it i might just hold of for a sale and get Overwatch for now  :)

Edited by xXDarkAsazZynXx

I have a 16GB (translates to 14GB usable), and I have to delete often. 

I have a 8GB and 4GB memory card and need to delete a lot :|.

Easy solution, just buy 32GB one ;)

In Dragon's case, also buy physical versions but that's probably impossible :awesome:

Yeah i get you kuuhaku ive been thinking about and it doesnt seem worth getting if just for like 10 games and thats it i might just hold of for a sale and get Overwatch for now  :)

lol, that was a quick change =D

Yeah unfortunatelly :(

Well, as imouto said, the games on Vita aren't probably your forte so it's probably your and you wallet's win.

That would make things too easy :P. But seriously, I'm looking for a 32GB or 64GB memory card.

64GBs tend to be too buggy, plus they are import-only. You are better off buying 32GB:

Well, as imouto said, the games on Vita aren't probably your forte so it's probably your and you wallet's win.

64GBs tend to be too buggy, plus they are import-only. You are better off buying 32GB:

I've had a 64GB for over 2 years and have had 0 problems.  What bugs have you heard about?

In what way are they buggy? Please, tell me more.

What about them is buggy? I have a 64GB card, and it seems to work well enough.

I've had a 64GB for over 2 years and have had 0 problems.  What bugs have you heard about?

Many people reported corruption much earlier compared to lower sizes.

That's why I always recommend 32GB as the biggest guarantee one.

Persona 4 is fine, Memories of Celceta is better ....... Both will suck if you don't like JRPG, both are very long

Very long? Celceta? It's 60 hours game if you go for Plat =D

That's a middle range game at best =D

• Like 1

This will be me once my vita arrives on Thursday from a friend where it comes with 8 gb and 3 games. Wish me luck. :(

Good luck, 3 games can fit on the 8GB, even if they're all digital. I have 5 digital games installed on it:

1. Demon Gaze
  2. Operation Abyss
  3. Monster Monpiece
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth
  5. Persona 4 Golden

Good luck, 3 games can fit on the 8GB, even if they're all digital. I have 5 digital games installed on it:

1. Demon Gaze
  2. Operation Abyss
  3. Monster Monpiece
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth
  5. Persona 4 Golden

But I thought you already platted P4G? What about SAO?

But I thought you already platted P4G? What about SAO?

P4G has a permanent spot on the memory card for the annual playthrough. And SAO is on the other memory card with Steins;Gate.

yeah, yeah I know.  Some of them are fine though.  Keeping me going for now, anyway.

Sadly the only PSP games I want (Daxter, Jak & Daxter The Lost Frontier, and Persona 3) haven't been to PS+.

P4G has a permanent spot on the memory card for the annual playthrough. And SAO is on the other memory card with Steins;Gate.

Oh, now it makes sense. I only keep some of my physical games on my memory card, like Gravity Rush and Tales of Hearts R. They don't take too much space.

Sadly the only PSP games I want (Daxter, Jak & Daxter The Lost Frontier, and Persona 3) haven't been to PS+.

Yeah that's a real bummer. I honestly wouldn't really mind if they'd give away any of these PSP games with PS+. They are giving away ''big'' PSP games so they still might also give away some of these games in the future :).

Edited by LucasV9991

Oh, now it makes sense. I only keep some of my physical games on my memory card, like Gravity Rush and Tales of Hearts R. They don't take too much space.

Sadly, I had to delete those 2 games along with Ys and Dragon's Crown :|. Someday I'd like to have physical copies of those too.

Now that explains why you need to keep deleting games :awesome:

P4G has earned that place, I'll never delete that game mwuhahahahaaa :devil:.

Yeah that's a real bummer. I honestly wouldn't really mind if they'd give away any of these PSP games with PS+. They are giving away ''big'' PSP games so they still might also give away some of these games in the future :).

I hope so, the Vita has been getting a lot of junk for the past year or so.

All the unadvertised JRPGs you could ever wish for.

Accept it, (J)RPGs are the best game genre :awesome:.

Many people reported corruption much earlier compared to lower sizes.

That's why I always recommend 32GB as the biggest guarantee one.

Very long? Celceta? It's 60 hours game if you go for Plat =D

That's a middle range game at best =D

Anything over 2 hrs is in the very long category for me :)

Edit : I just found out there are 20 minutes games, what a revelation :)