ACS Combat guide (youtube)

Hey guys,

First I wanted to thank you for the your very kind words (on my AC4/ACU guides). Thank you for the support. Meant a lot to me and you gave me to encouragement to make one more vid.

Here's a ~3 min combat guide (hints, tips, and tricks) on the ACS combat system.

Hope this helps at least one person out there, and if not, please enjoy.

If you played games like the Batman Arkham games, then you probably enjoyed the combat on New Game+ where the game doesn't constantly tell you when the enemies are about to attack. You have to watch for the slightest movements and respond to it accordingly. ACS combat is similar if you turn off the HUD in the options menu. If you haven't reached that level of mastery but are interested, then this video might be for you. If you do like leaving the HUD indicators on, this guide may also help with the combat when you're lvl 5 or less (during this time, the enemies' reactions are much quicker so it may help to know when they will attack you).

I think most of us can agree that the combat in Syndicate is not punishing at all. You can lose your combo, take a bunch of damage, and still end the fights fairly quick. But I think as gamers, we also want to play properly, and we want a certain level of challenge. So I guess what this guide is hoping to do is to point out exactly when the enemies will attack and encourage you to turn the HUD off (at least the Conflict checkbox).

Thanks for stopping by.

• Like 1