We need to revive the PSNP crew on GTA V PS3

KashSenpai

When i applied for the crew through Rockstar Social Club, i realised theres over 600 members but when i played the game on a daily basis, only saw one player who came online and that was to help me with a trophy (aka StevieBoy). So wanted to make a thread, just want everyone who is in this website's crew to reply to see who's available for a meetup etc so i can message them privately or on chat about it !

When i applied for the crew through Rockstar Social Club, i realised theres over 600 members but when i played the game on a daily basis, only saw one player who came online and that was to help me with a trophy (aka StevieBoy). So wanted to make a thread, just want everyone who is in this website's crew to reply to see who's available for a meetup etc so i can message them privately or on chat about it !

Stevieboy already shut down your other topic about this because it wasn't needed when there's the pinned topic - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39848-any-psnprofiles-crew-on-gta-v/#entry1059246

no one replies :(

That happens, doesn't mean making a new topic about it is allowed though. The mods are volunteers, they don't get paid for it, they do it because they are committed to the site and they've been asked to step up and take on more responsibilities, same as the members of the guide team. Please be considerate enough to not force more work on them unnecessarily.

See other people agree with me :D

I've seen a few people from the clan online, one even joined me when I had to play a tennis game for a trophy. I'll probably be on the game while I'm doing the rest of the trophies, but I imagine most people will have moved onto PS4

there's a trophy for a tennis game? i played so many tennis games with my old account and didnt get a single trophy for them and i also won them, not like i lost all of them :/

See other people agree with me :D

there's a trophy for a tennis game? i played so many tennis games with my old account and didnt get a single trophy for them and i also won them, not like i lost all of them :/

Playing a tennis game is required for the "Enjoy Your Stay" trophy

You posted in the official thread. If no-one replied it's because they have either moved on to the PS4 version of the game, or have moved on to other games entirely, or just not seen the post. It's possible that a lot of the crew members aren't very active in the forums. I've bumped into a few PSNP crew members in my time on GTA that I don't see in the forum very often.

If you want help with certain trophies, or even just to play for fun, then that is what the Gaming Sessions feature is designed for.

There is no need to make repeated threads.