New Dead Rising Remasters Trailer

TheAveryChu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVKvHE2-eFA

This confirms that each installment will cost $20 each and will be released September 13th.

That's awesome! :D still a shame that apparently they decided to not remaster Case Zero and Case West, but anyways it's fine, looking forward to finally get to play this franchise!

I'm looking forward to this. Is there any word on a physical release with all three games?

This is what it says on the (US) PS Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/09/dead-rising-triple-pack-coming-to-ps4-on-september-13/

Release Date

• Digital (all three games) — September 13
  • Retail Disc (North America only) — Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 only
    • Dead Rising — September 13
    • Dead Rising 2 — September 27

That's awesome! :D still a shame that apparently they decided to not remaster Case Zero and Case West, but anyways it's fine, looking forward to finally get to play this franchise!

This is what it says on the (US) PS Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/09/dead-rising-triple-pack-coming-to-ps4-on-september-13/

Release Date

Individual retail packaging? 

...Gotta hold back those happy tears..

Release Date

So there's only physical copies of Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 and it's exclusive to NA? That seems pretty strange. Digital it is then I guess.  :|

Edited by Undead Wolf

Wait, so they didn't remaster the DLC chapters from Dead Rising 2? Lazy Capcom... Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. And no physical release in Europe too? Sorry but I ain't buyin'. Capcom's been really screwing their customers these past few years. Resident Evil 7 could very well be one of the last games I will buy from them.

Never played them, Would be interested though.

They're fun if you enjoy sandbox type games. If you can I would highly recommend playing them with a friend as I find the games to be much more enjoyable with someone else. 

Also the lack of physical for DR2: OTR is very silly. I'll also probably will wait a while to actually play DR2 seeing how FFXV comes out a few days later. 

Edited by TheAveryChu
  • Like 1

They're fun if you enjoy sandbox type games. If you can I would highly recommend playing them with a friend as I find the games to be much more enjoyable with someone else. 

Also the lack of physical for DR2: OTR is very silly. I'll also probably will wait a while to actually play DR2 seeing how FFXV comes out a few days later. 

Sandbox/Open World are one of my favorite types of games.

• Like 1

Shame about Case Zero and Case West not coming onto current-gen. I guess they'll only stay exclusive to Xbox 360. I never got to play them, and they are story related to Dead Rising 2. I know what the story is though, since I caught up on them on YouTube. Oh well. I really only care about the first Dead Rising game, and I had a bunch of fun with Dead Rising 2. I could do without Off the Record, though. Gonna be so weird to play the first Dead Rising game in 60 fps though, lol Awesome though.

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r

At 0:20 in the vid: was that a ... lawn mower?  :blink:

Yep. Meanwhile, in Dead Rising 2, you can combine a wheelchair with a lawnmower, and create a "Handy Chipper". Just push the wheelchair when you have combined the items, and make sure a zombie sits on it, and after that... well, I'm sure you can figure what happens afterwards. :P I think you can mix a Servbot mask/helmet from Megaman with a lawnmower as well, and run at zombies head-on, literally, so you can chop them to pieces, lol

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r

Yep. Meanwhile, in Dead Rising 2, you can combine a wheelchair with a lawnmower, and create a "Handy Chipper". Just push the wheelchair when you combine the items, and make sure a zombie sits on it, and after that... well, I'm sure you can figure what happens afterwards. :P I think you can mix the a Servbot Mask from Megaman with a lawnmower as well, and run head-on at zombies literally, so you can chop them to pieces, lol

Awesome, I'm so going to try this game :D.

• Like 1

I can't wait, but I wish all 3 were launching on disc on the same day.  I hate the way Capcom is handling the digital releases first. 

I hate the fact that with Capcom's recent remasters, the physical editions are only in the NA region. I live in the UK and haven't got a physical release for Resident Evil 4, 5 or 6 (with no sign of one coming) and these 3 games seem to be only getting a physical edition in NA too. 

I hate the fact that with Capcom's recent remasters, the physical editions are only in the NA region. I live in the UK and haven't got a physical release for Resident Evil 4, 5 or 6 (with no sign of one coming) and these 3 games seem to be only getting a physical edition in NA too. 

Yeah, that does suck.