Video - Ultimate wizards and Perfect Start

BuTTBR41N

Why not create the guide?? Though videos are helpful..thanx.. thinking of downloading the game.. platinum does look possible

I think a guide for this game would simply be pointing out the obvious. The block spawns are random so you can't write a guide on how to pass certain levels other than puzzle levels, but one quick youtube search will get you those. I can't think of actual helpful tips that consist of other than, 'just do it'. Maybe some general gameplay tips on how to use spells but that would be it.

• Like 1

I think a guide for this game would simply be pointing out the obvious. The block spawns are random so you can't write a guide on how to pass certain levels other than puzzle levels, but one quick youtube search will get you those. I can't think of actual helpful tips that consist of other than, 'just do it'. Maybe some general gameplay tips on how to use spells but that would be it.

hmm thats interesting..i know you have created a good guide for furi.. so if you are saying that its tricky to make guide then it has to be such.. perhaps a few hours of gameplay would let me know this as well.

hmm thats interesting..i know you have created a good guide for furi.. so if you are saying that its tricky to make guide then it has to be such.. perhaps a few hours of gameplay would let me know this as well.

Thank you :) 

And although the guide might not be too tricky to create, the benefits from it are minimal. I could show you how I placed my blocks but the people reading the guide would not get the same blocks so they can't build the same tower. And not only do you have to know what the best place to place a block is, you also have to be able to see it and respond in time, something a guide can't teach you. The goal is usually pretty straight forward, it's just the execution that is hard.

Why not create the guide?? Though videos are helpful..thanx.. thinking of downloading the game.. platinum does look possible

gameplay tips for perfect start, guess they will also work with trial 50

tips for success

1. start your tower by expending to the sides as much as you can
2. try to make your tower as flat as you can BUT always leave one hole at least for the non flat blocks just in case you need those
3. try and use the cement block with big blocks to create more building space as i did at block 21
4. dont use ice blocks together and always lock them with a non ice block as soon as you can
5. never use the island magic, it will 99% of the time cause you more trouble then good
6. get lucky like i have in blocks 78-80 and in blocks 89-93 ;-) - related to my video which i posted as well (general tip  :D )

* also if you are around 96 and it's all crumbling down just drop the rest of the blocks really fast, trophy pops at 99, so even if a block falls but you got the 99th block down before the heart goes it will still count - this won't work with trial 50

hope this helps

Edited by barakmh
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...

This video showed me the key. The seventh tile is always a big piano/windmill/rectangle block. Make sure you reach the spell line with the 5th or 6th block, so you can attach it with ivy to the side of any block by moving it sideways (don't use R1 or L1). Somehow I wasn't aware of this. It will give you the wide enough base to build upon. I've been trying for hours to complete this without losing a heart, but after seeing that video i did it in a few tries. I did the same thing, here is my final tower.
Of course, i kept widening the tower by 1 block at a time, so that when the fast blocks come, i have room to make mistakes. Later use the cement block as well to widen your tower.
(I muted the game, its sounds got on my nerves...)

Edited by gercike
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/4/2023 at 9:20 PM, gercike said:

This video showed me the key. The seventh tile is always a big piano/windmill/rectangle block. Make sure you reach the spell line with the 5th or 6th block, so you can attach it with ivy to the side of any block by moving it sideways (don't use R1 or L1). Somehow I wasn't aware of this. It will give you the wide enough base to build upon. I've been trying for hours to complete this without losing a heart, but after seeing that video i did it in a few tries. I did the same thing, here is my final tower.
Of course, i kept widening the tower by 1 block at a time, so that when the fast blocks come, i have room to make mistakes. Later use the cement block as well to widen your tower.
(I muted the game, its sounds got on my nerves...)

ohhhh, thats actually pretty good, thanks for the video