Luftrausers will be patched!

MarsipanRumpan

Always wanted to try this game. I will believe it when I see the patch downloading though. This isn't the first time they have mentioned something similiar to this only to disappear for months. Looks like Abstraction Games has done a ton of ports so this might actually happen.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25.11.2016 at 10:01 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

For anyone interested it looks like this idea may have died in the making. Still possible. Follow my conversation on twitter;

https://twitter.com/TormentPSN/status/802219853096583168

And yet they are surprised at

On 9.8.2016 at 6:57 PM, diskdocx said:

vocal fans [...] asking [...] in [...] less polite ways

I for sure am surprised that they bothered to fix Nuclear Throne. Vlambeer is definitely staying on my shit list though, come a LR patch or not.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

On this site alone that's 48,000 players who won't get 100%, or see the game through to its full completion. Assuming most of these players would want to complete the game, that's a significant number of people who would be asking for a patch. If this were a different style of game with a more linear formula, nobody would accept not being able to beat the final boss, for example, like in a RPG. Just because the game is playable doesn't mean they can skimp on content, trophies aside. Not acceptable when you consider the number of people who've bought this game. 

Edited by SyBob12
  • Like 3