Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D4N11--

PSNP medals, achievements

17 posts in this topic

I just came up with a idea, it would be cool if PSNProfiles website had its own medals or achievements or stuff like that for completing such missions as "Completion rate over: 50%, 60% , 70% , 80% , 90% , 100%  etc. and lots of things like this ex. "100 games played, 10 games played.." these are just examples but I think it would be nice.

I just came up with a idea, it would be cool if PSNProfiles website had its own medals or achievements or stuff like that for completing such missions as "Completion rate over: 50%, 60% , 70% , 80% , 90% , 100%  etc. and lots of things like this ex. "100 games played, 10 games played.." these are just examples but I think it would be nice.

The idea of stickers were an idea at some point, but I it ultimately fizzled out for one reason or another.

I too support this idea. I know other forums have similar features.

Perhaps there could also be a way to show off platinum trophies below forum posts or something along those lines. 

Perhaps there could also be a way to show off platinum trophies below forum posts or something along those lines. 

This is pretty much why it wasn't introduced.

Things like this may look good at the start but later everyone ends up being way too competitive and it may destroy the nice atmosphere these forums have :)

I ain't going for this trophy.

You just earned a trophy!

photo-1.png?_r=1451649918

Sly Slayer

Congratulations, you defeated Sly. Unfortunately for you, Sly owns this website and has ban you. You probably shouldn't have went for this trophy.

Damn, this trophy has some brutal consequences.

When trophy hunting is not enough for some people, now we need achievements on a website. Its an unneeded feature imo.

This has been suggested a lot already and I'm happy it hasn't been implemented (yet). If this is getting added to the site, the site is going to look way too similiar to those certain other trophy sites.

Go find your sense of accomplishment somewhere else.

There's a section for all that already, it's called your "signature." The best part about it is, nobody can tell you what to put in there. Give yourself all the little stickers you want.

Edited by PhilDeezEnYuTees

Maybe we should stop ganging up on the OP. I think he gets the gist of it by now ;).

Go find your sense of accomplishment somewhere else.

But....this is a trophy website...

Trophies are centered around accomplishment..

IMHO: Seems more like a gimmick for bragging rights (but thats what trophies are so who knows)