Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Combatting

Not updating

19 posts in this topic

Few times now where I've tried to update, and my profile is staying on my last earned trophy (in this case episode 3 - chapter 1). 

It doesn't seem to be related to the hidden trophies issue from what I can see as my profile is failing to update even after earning another trophy to make it sync to the correct total. PSNTL is fully updated. 

You're not the only one, we all have the same issue. A few statuses were posted about it around 2 hours ago

I have the same problem.

When i'm updating my psnprofile it's going ok but it shows old trophies - earned yesterday - and today I've earned few new.

Moorover on other site like psnprofiles, everything is ok.

Yeah, I've just seen them now unfortunately :P This thread can be locked if Sly wants to. 

At least this is better than having the trophies hidden... =D

You're not the only one, we all have the same issue. A few statuses were posted about it around 2 hours ago

Where I can find it?

Can you give me a link? 

Where I can find it?

Can you give me a link? 

Just find the thread titles with "hidden trophies". Most are 2-3 links below this thread. 

Where I can find it?

Can you give me a link? 

Go to the forum main page and click "View all updates" at the bottom of the status bar on the right hand side.

None of the solutions mentioned seems to work though at least for me  -_- Also for it to be happening out the blue when I haven't even touched my settings in like for ever, so it could be a site issue? 

It could be there is an issue with whatever setup they used to track the trophies. Maybe one of Sony's updates conflicts with Psnprofiles?

It could be there is an issue with whatever setup they used to track the trophies. Maybe one of Sony's updates conflicts with Psnprofiles?

Could be Sony's latest update has broken something :P

Just find the thread titles with "hidden trophies". Most are 2-3 links below this thread. 

why you trolling a noobie ?

Same problem here, earned 2 trophies for toy story 3, sync on ps3 and ps4 no problem they show up,on here update.... nothing

None of the solutions mentioned seems to work though at least for me  -_- Also for it to be happening out the blue when I haven't even touched my settings in like for ever, so it could be a site issue? 

It isn't supposed to be solved =D

This is complex problem that is both on Sony side and PSNP side.