How to get the worst ending possible?

Max_Playne

I know that not doing the loyalty missions and not getting the Normandy upgrades can help me on that. 

But which squad member should i choose at each assignment?

Is there any other stuff that i should do to get a better (or worse in this case) result?

I WANT THEM ALL DEAD INCLUDING SHEPARD!!! xD

Edited by Max_Playne

I know that not doing the loyalty missions and not getting the Normandy upgrades can help me on that. 

But which squad member should i choose at each assignment?

Is there any other stuff that i should do to get a better (or worse in this case) result?

I WANT THEM ALL DEAD INCLUDING SHEPARD!!! xD

Don't get the weapon, shield, and armour upgrade for the Normandy, that will kill 3 people during the Suicide Mission cutscene.

most likely Tali/Legion, Thane, and Jack

The others aren't relevant for ME2's ending. 

As for squad members:

• Technician to send into the tube: anyone but Tali, Legion, or Kasumi
  • Second squad fire leader: anyone but Garrus, Miranda, or Jacob
  • Who to send back with the survivors: Grunt without him being loyal, if he died already, pick anyone else that's a veteran front line fighter (Garrus, Miranda, Zaeed, Jacob). That leaves less front line pros to hold the line against the collectors while you're off to kill the human-reaper.
  • Who to choose for the biotic bubble: anyone but Jack or Samara/Morinth
  • If done correctly only Shepard should be alive during the sprint back to the Normandy and he will die
Edited by Dragon-Archon

Pretty much exactly what you said, no loyalties, no ship upgrades, wrong person for the jobs. It's pretty easy.

You can still do all loyalties and have everyone die. The only loyalty you can NOT do is Zaeed's.

That said, OP, having everyone die will make it so you can't import that save into ME3. One outcome that would allow you to import your character into ME3 with ZERO squad mates is to side with Morinth during Samara's loyalty mission and recruit Zaeed, but don't do his loyalty mission until AFTER the suicide mission. Doing so will allow you to kill him on his own loyalty mission and since Morinth becomes a banshee in ME3, you have no one aside from Joker as a friend...

Edited by Pirelli913