Lab Technician Glitched?

Doesnt help that I keep getting disconnected every so often from the game for no reason.

Chalk that up to the fact Ubi's servers suck.

I don't remember ever being disconnected while playing the MP in any of the Assassin's Creed games. This includes Brotherhood, Revelations, III & Black Flag. Could it be possible that that could be caused by your IP rather than Ubisoft's servers?

I don't remember ever being disconnected while playing the MP in any of the Assassin's Creed games. This includes Brotherhood, Revelations, III & Black Flag. Could it be possible that that could be caused by your IP rather than Ubisoft's servers?

I don't think so since I rarely have issues with other online games. I played AC IV on my old tag and I had quite a few disconnects, but wasn't really an issue in anything else. But Ubi's servers definitely aren't the best in the world.

What I did for this trophy was keeping track of every skill and ability and cross them off after the session ended. I don't know if the game saves progress before a session has ended, so if you used skills and disconnected before it ended, you could be missing those.

Same here.

What I did for this trophy was keeping track of every skill and ability and cross them off after the session ended. I don't know if the game saves progress before a session has ended, so if you used skills and disconnected before it ended, you could be missing those.

Same here.

This isnt the all rounder trophy its the lab technician trophy which you have to just complete one session of Game Lab and the trophy should pop.

Ah its finally popped. Not sure why it took so long to pop. Didnt do anything different to the other sessions when it should have popped.

This isnt the all rounder trophy its the lab technician trophy which you have to just complete one session of Game Lab and the trophy should pop.

Ah its finally popped. Not sure why it took so long to pop. Didnt do anything different to the other sessions when it should have popped.

My bad, got those two mixed up :facepalm:.

Anyway, good to know that you got the trophy.