Tarot Card

gary_danial

I think I have collect all of the Tarot Card in this game by using a guide from GameFAQS, but the trophy still haven't pop for me. After credits, after getting the final bonus card following credits, I got 515 total points. How much exactly the total points when collecting all the tarot cards for those who got the trophy?

Thanks in advance.

The GameFAQs guide is missing a few I noticed. I can't remember exactly which ones but this guide, although also incomplete, has a few the other guide didn't have.

I did manage to find all of them with the help of those two guides but I got lucky as I think I might have found one by myself as well. Sorry I can't be of more help, there really isn't any good guides for this game out there, unless you have the official Prima guide of course!

• Like 1

The GameFAQs guide is missing a few I noticed. I can't remember exactly which ones but this guide, although also incomplete, has a few the other guide didn't have.

I did manage to find all of them with the help of those two guides but I got lucky as I think I might have found one by myself as well. Sorry I can't be of more help, there really isn't any good guides for this game out there, unless you have the official Prima guide of course!

Does chapter select can be used to get those missing tarot cards or do I need to replay all of the chapters over again?

Honestly I don't know as I happened to collect them all in one playthrough but I'd suggest trying chapter select first.

Thanks for mentioning the prima guide, I am indeed missing one tarot card, I tried chapter select and it doesn't work, I guess you need to get it all in one playthrough.

From the looks of it, I had to replay through the chapters I already collected Tarot cards in that I apparently "missed" because I replayed those chapters going after a trophy I missed so I guess it doesn't save your Tarot card progress, so anytime you replay a chapter, make sure you collect the Tarot cards again so you don't miss them.

For safety precautions, it's best to start a new game when you're collecting cards. I did it during my hard playthrough and was able to get them all.

Just out of curiosity, how much total bonus points you have at the end? I have finished my playthrough picking it up where I miss a tarot card via chapter select and still haven't popped yet. I'm upset now if I have to do another playthrough all over again.

Edited by gary_danial

Just out of curiosity, how much total bonus points you have at the end? I have finished my playthrough picking it up where I miss a tarot card via chapter select and still haven't popped yet. I'm upset now if I have to do another playthrough all over again.

Just checked it, I got 515 in total. 

That's weird, I got 535 in my recent playthrough, Hmmm, I guess chapter select may voided the trophy somehow. Thanks for the replies btw.  :)

Just checked it, I got 515 in total. 

Forgot to ask, do the trophy popped when you pick the final tarot card or does it popped somewhere else like after the final chapter or something?

That's weird, I got 535 in my recent playthrough, Hmmm, I guess chapter select may voided the trophy somehow. Thanks for the replies btw.  :)

Forgot to ask, do the trophy popped when you pick the final tarot card or does it popped somewhere else like after the final chapter or something?

It popped for me after the credits. You get a final tarot card at the end

Edited by DemonOutcast

It popped for me after the credits. You get a final tarot card at the end

Hmm that's strange, I got the trophy when I picked up the final *collectable* card in the Subway. I have a feeling this trophy might be a bit glitchy. Actually the game allowed me to collect the card in Lucas' kitchen cupboard twice for some reason, once the first time you're in his apartment and again the next time you return there. That might be why I didn't need the secret card after the credits for the trophy.

Hmm that's strange, I got the trophy when I picked up the final *collectable* card in the Subway. I have a feeling this trophy might be a bit glitchy. Actually the game allowed me to collect the card in Lucas' kitchen cupboard twice for some reason, once the first time you're in his apartment and again the next time you return there. That might be why I didn't need the secret card after the credits for the trophy.

I do obtain those two tarot cards as well, once during Chapter 3: The Day After, and then Chapter 9: Lost In Love.

Now, I start fresh playthrough for the tarot card trophy, will update if it is popped. Just need this one for plat. It does seems glitchy, since the game didn't really saves those bonus card progress and it seems to be overwriting it when you are using chapter select.

What about the one in the main room of the police station in Chapter 22: Happy Anniversary, when Carla has to examine all the clues? It's right at the back near the coffee machine. That one is missing from the GameFAQs guide.

Yep that exactly the one that I'm missing from my initial playthrough, I redo it in previous run via chapter select and still no luck for the trophy.

I'm doing rerun now without missing a single tarot card, hopefully it popped.

Yep that exactly the one that I'm missing from my initial playthrough, I redo it in previous run via chapter select and still no luck for the trophy.

I'm doing rerun now without missing a single tarot card, hopefully it popped.

Ah ok, that's a shame. Well good luck this time! :)

Ok guy's, quick update here!

I missed a taro card during my first playthrough so i've started a new game.

When i picked the taro card i've missed the trophy unlocked so you don't need to go through all the entire game  :)

Wow. I see. Then this trophy must be glitched on me somehow.  :(

Wow. I see. Then this trophy must be glitched on me somehow.  :(

This is the video i've used for the taro cards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrR0m-bEFzA

Personnaly, the one i missed was in the park in chapter 4 and that card was not mentioned in the walkthrough i followed to collect all the cards

So, maybe use this video on a new game and hopefully have your trophy

Personnaly, the one i missed was in the park in chapter 4 and that card was not mentioned in the walkthrough i followed to collect all the cards

Here's the funny thing: That video is also missing some! xD It says there's only one in Chapter 29 when you visit Tiffany's apartment (the one in the street) but there are actually two. The other one is in the kitchen cupboard closest to the back corner.

So this and the fact people are getting the trophy at different times (DemonOutcast got it after the credits, I got it in the Subway) leads me to believe the trophy doesn't require you to collect every single card! The devs must've missed one of two so the trophy only needs a certain number collected, 30 maybe, something like that.

Edited by dell9300

The video is missing some tarot card, isn't Chapter 6: Alternate Reality got 3 tarot cards in the chapter and 2 of them hidden is the workplace stalls? And another is Tiffany's Apartment should be 2, one at the street and another inside the cupboard at Tiffany's place. And one i'm confused is Tyler & Kate chapter, one in desk drawer? I thought the chapter is only about the composite sketch of Lucas?

Here's the funny thing: That video is also missing some! xD It says there's only one in Chapter 29 when you visit Tiffany's apartment (the one in the street) but there are actually two. The other one is in the kitchen cupboard closest to the back corner.

So this and the fact people are getting the trophy at different times (DemonOutcast got it after the credits, I got it in the Subway) leads me to believe the trophy doesn't require you to collect every single card! The devs must've missed one of two so the trophy only needs 27 collected, something like that.

I'm starting to believe this trophy is too glitchy.

And one i'm confused is Tyler & Kate chapter, one in desk drawer? I thought the chapter is only about the composite sketch of Lucas?

I saw that on one of the guides but couldn't find it, I think it's a mistake? If there is one there I didn't pick it up and still got the trophy.

I saw that on one of the guides but couldn't find it, I think it's a mistake? If there is one there I didn't pick it up and still got the trophy.

I'm not too sure which desk drawer that the guide meant and the video also didn't show the exact location as well, the only desk drawers that I can open is with Carla during Chapter 5 (Police Work) & Lucas during Chapter 20 (Face Off), I don't think Tyler has the option to open his desk drawer?

I'm not too sure which desk drawer that the guide meant and the video also didn't show the exact location as well, the only desk drawers that I can open is with Carla during Chapter 5 (Police Work) & Lucas during Chapter 20 (Face Off), I don't think Tyler has the option to open his desk drawer?

Agreed. I never opened a desk drawer with Tyler.