Tarot Card

gary_danial

OMG! Finally, after two complete playthroughs and some episode selection; checked for this one, took it and got the throphy! You saved my life, fella; I was going for another playthrough thinking it was kind of a glitch, when actually I've been missing this one all the time.

That's weird, I never collected that card in any of my two playthroughs (didn't even knew it was there!) and still got the trophy after collecting like 5 of the same tarot cards that I collected on my first playthrough.  :huh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

On my 1st playthrough (Normal difficulty), I forgot to collect 2 cards in Chapter 19: Dark Omen & at the end, I had 540 points. The trophy did not unlock, of course. So I replayed Chapter 19, collected the cards & trophy still didn't unlock. So, I started the clean up via Chapter Select & trophy unlocked on Chapter 4: Confession.

On my 2nd playthrough (Hard difficulty/new login), I collected all the cards (no Chapter Select) & this time I got 555 points. Here's a pic: https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME3U9IP

My guess is: if you try to collect all cards, without using Chapter Select, the trophy will unlock for sure, when you get the last card (200 points), after the credits. If the trophy glitches, all you can do is to replay the chapters via Chapter Select & using current login. The trophy will unlock soon or later.

When you collect a card, always check if you got the points by pressing left part of touch pad. If not, return to main menu, select Continue & try again.

Hope it helps & don't give up!

Edited by kenseizenkai

• 1 year later...

I had 505 points by the end.

Forgot to collect the card in Ch.2, and the one in front of Tiffany's flat!

Went back to Ch.2 via chapter select, saving over the existing account (third/bottom option), collected the card and the trophy popped immediately (even with just 525 points)!